+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky tv

Sky tv

Just said we're on Tuesday night at Luton. Do we get any £££'s from being the away team??

Arghh...the curse of Sky, we play crap

They were embarrassing today. They run ifollow and couldn't sort out a feed for many fans on ifollow in the UK. They also took it off air for everyone in throughout the rest of the world.

Completely out of touch? Greedy, scrupulous cúnts yes!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    They were embarrassing today. They run ifollow and couldn't sort out a feed for many fans on ifollow in the UK. They also took it off air for everyone in throughout the rest of the world.

Completely out of touch? Greedy, scrupulous cúnts yes!
    Who runs ifollow? Its not sky. Its a us company isn't it that won the contract by tender. I got very frustrated with it at the start of the season but seems to have improved before today. It was off for overseas viewers because it was selected for overseas love coverage wasnt it?

Wait until next season when BT Sports gets sold to Disney or Amazon

Two sharks in the water then

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSimmons View Post
    Who runs ifollow? Its not sky. Its a us company isn't it that won the contract by tender. I got very frustrated with it at the start of the season but seems to have improved before today. It was off for overseas viewers because it was selected for overseas love coverage wasnt it?
    I can't remember where I got the info from saying that Sky owns ifollow. I've just done a quck bit bit of research and you are right it is a US company called Neulion

"Endeavor Streaming is a digital video technology company headquartered in Plainview, New York, USA. The company specializes in digital video broadcasting, distribution and monetization of live and on-demand content, to Internet-enabled devices. "

Tis company is in turn owned by Endeaver group holdings. Members of the board of endeaver are

Members of the board

Patrick William Whitesell Executive Chairman
    Egon Pierre Durban Co-Chairman
    Ari Z. Emanuel Chief Executive Officer & Director
    Stephen Evans Director
    Elon Musk 48 Director
    Fawn Weaver Director

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...80633/company/

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...DNL_KKXpbj_M-g

US-based company NeuLion, a market leader in online video delivery, whose clients include the NFL, NBA and the Premier League, have developed the integrated streaming service alongside UK company Realise who have built the club websites.

The two suppliers were appointed by the EFL in July 2016 following a competitive procurement process.

If it’s on sky then they’ve only just decided that

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If it’s on sky then they’ve only just decided that
    Yep. It usually means that they won't allow genuine fans of the club to watch it on ifollow but will let everyone else who have Sky. Us around the world for which the platform was intended will again be locked out of being able to watch the most important games.

Remeber not to use pirate streams folks

Another outing for the Washington Generals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast