+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bardsley

Bardsley

Epitomised everything about Burnley yesterday- wish he was younger than he is.

I think he’s a proper leader someone who drives the others on , he’ll be difficult to replace after this year.

Still so apparent we need signings this month.

I agree but I suspect that we will defer any signings until the end of the season.Yesterday's result probably ensured our stay in the PL.
    However,it was clear to me that we need to strengthen down the right hand side.Bardsley was excellent but I believe he is 34.Surely we can identify between now and the end of the season who we need to cover the right hand side and also find a creative midfield player.

Brownhill and Bowen have been mentioned and surely our recruitment team can identify the players and then go and get them.If we have to pay a bit over the odds just do it,we have the money.Don't the recruitment team know how much we get for each place we end up higher in the PL?

Blinking heck barrie_burn, I have been banging this particular drum for over twelve months now.

Do they listen? Do they phook.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)