+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirror article.... Gulp.

Mirror article.... Gulp.

The same James Nursery that said Smurfwaite was about to take over?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Yep, the very same. So Alex May goes to the front of the frame now I guess. I thought Charlie Slater's sinister mention of him on EMT last night was odd.

If this is true (though i believe what i read in Viz comic than the Mirror), what happened to the South African consortium?

They can whack some appartements/hotel on the car park for me, (wasted land anyway), if it meant increased revenue. Even if it meant reducing the size of the Kop, (sacrilege!!!), it's too big for us anyrode.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    £5M he has got to be dreaming again! What is there to buy that is worth £5M. Tony Kenworthy the ex professional who went to prison previously as Director of Football. I think this could be interesting, a mini Munto all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    They can whack some appartements/hotel on the car park for me, (wasted land anyway), if it meant increased revenue. Even if it meant reducing the size of the Kop, (sacrilege!!!), it's too big for us anyrode.
    we ought to protect the kop because every new owner always promises us championship in 5 years, law of averages says one of them will get it right one day

Build till your hearts content for me.

Leyton Orients ground is great with flats in at least 2 corners ??

Build a Hilton hotel at the back of the stand too.

The ground is owned by Nottm council - let’s not forget that

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    If this is true (though i believe what i read in Viz comic than the Mirror), what happened to the South African consortium?
    Who does Sid the ***ist remind you of? Or even Buster Gonads who already has a wheelbarrow!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yep, the very same. So Alex May goes to the front of the frame now I guess. I thought Charlie Slater's sinister mention of him on EMT last night was odd.
    The NEP mentioned May back on April 23 along with Smurf as "two other" interested parties.

The South African will presumably turn out to be as credible as the mega rich Dane rumoured to be buying us when Trew was selling up.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast