+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Groucho Marx V Tommy Cooper

Groucho Marx V Tommy Cooper

Or Notts Co v Cambridge, coming your way soon. Dont get to down about drawing with Carlisle, Cambridge were awful at Crewe. Id be surprised if United are not in the bottom two come May. With Mac picking up, it might be the two of us. How else can i cheer you up?...i cant.

Is all this suffering worth it? No one really cares. Real football starts at the top of div 1, maybe even the championship. Getting out of div 2 is nothing. Crewe built a huge stand when they were in the championship, not that long ago, they had 2 and a half thousand last night.

The average div 2 footballer is on 60 grand a year, 60 grand for incompetents, and its coming out of your pockets. And you pay to watch tosh. I listen to commentary on the radio, i am warm, and can drink tea whenever i want to. I have a season ticket, unused for two months, i certainly wont buy another.

You are being mugged, and are living in pain, nothing is going to get better, your club is a footballing tadpole, only capable of a minor swirl in a backwater somewhere no one knows. You are stuffed cabbage, a barbie for clubs in div 1,
    a nervous breakdown in slow motion, and snobs.

Yes snobs, you think you should be doing better. Watching County is like watching rats being tortured to death, and the crowd bays like a dying cow. How can you stand it?

Apart from that you must be happy. Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Or Notts Co v Cambridge, coming your way soon. Dont get to down about drawing with Carlisle, Cambridge were awful at Crewe. Id be surprised if United are not in the bottom two come May. With Mac picking up, it might be the two of us. How else can i cheer you up?...i cant.

Is all this suffering worth it? No one really cares. Real football starts at the top of div 1, maybe even the championship. Getting out of div 2 is nothing. Crewe built a huge stand when they were in the championship, not that long ago, they had 2 and a half thousand last night.

The average div 2 footballer is on 60 grand a year, 60 grand for incompetents, and its coming out of your pockets. And you pay to watch tosh. I listen to commentary on the radio, i am warm, and can drink tea whenever i want to. I have a season ticket, unused for two months, i certainly wont buy another.

You are being mugged, and are living in pain, nothing is going to get better, your club is a footballing tadpole, only capable of a minor swirl in a backwater somewhere no one knows. You are stuffed cabbage, a barbie for clubs in div 1,
    a nervous breakdown in slow motion, and snobs.

Yes snobs, you think you should be doing better. Watching County is like watching rats being tortured to death, and the crowd bays like a dying cow. How can you stand it?

Apart from that you must be happy. Roger.
    I'm never quite sure if "Roger" is a signature, or an instruction. You alluded to rats being tortured to death, we are certainly not rodents , but we probably qualify for the second part of that statement

I like Roger, and I think he is starting to mellow a little as well, I sense a touch of sympathy for us in this latest episode of nonsensical diatribe!

Real football starts at the top of div 1, maybe even the championship. Getting out of div 2 is nothing.

That's all very well Roger me old fruit, but we're both in Div 4 right now so getting out of div 2 is still years away

You are stuffed cabbage, a barbie for clubs in div 1, a nervous breakdown in slow motion, and snobs.

Yes snobs, you think you should be doing better.
    Some of us are more than snobs. Some of us are Snobheads. And I'm the undisputed SNOBHEAD NUMBER 1, just ask any black horse.

Does this mean you prefer a horse to a woman? That is so cool. There would be plenty of room in there. How on earth would you progress from "Hello" to getting it on. Hang on, its polo mints and apples. That would be a lot cheaper than compliments, scent and the pictures with the usual suspects.

I might try it, the problem might be a backward kick if one gets too thrusty.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I'm never quite sure if "Roger" is a signature, or an instruction. You alluded to rats being tortured to death, we are certainly not rodents , but we probably qualify for the second part of that statement
    I think Roger is a Stroker looking to cause a really nasty irritation after watching too many Rats running around the Abbey Stadium.

They tell me that Savlon is the best treatment to massage into your palms Roger, for the type of problem you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I like Roger, and I think he is starting to mellow a little as well, I sense a touch of sympathy for us in this latest episode of nonsensical diatribe!
    Like is a bit much but I agree that's his best effort yet!