+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Altobeli

Altobeli

We know you are back from your "all expences paid" trip to the States Mike courtesy of your wife Janice, so why are you not posting you miserable B@$t@rd?

re: Altobeli

Probably jet lag Laz

Or he is saving money and stopped all luxury items like tinternet

Or forgot his password

Or waiting to see if Burnley survive

Or waiitng for us to get beat in the play-offs

Or become an Poxford scummer

Or waiting for the general election to be over

Or perhaps he just didn't come back and is now living there

Or perhaps he has been negged out by Rammer

after being across the Pond he will be into Baseball and American Football, them one horse ****e sports

If he comes back on here he'll post how is the soccer doing

Come on lads.. We all know why he isn't posting..

He's running his election campaign .. He will be back late next week after he has been elected.

#voteforaltothebusdriver#

Hello Bobs, and stop soft soaping me, I know you have all enjoyed my absence

Once a Paddy always a Paddy that cannot even spell my right

Enjoyed my break a lot, especially Manhattan, Matron walked me to death especially all the way up 5th Avenue where all the expensive shops are at the end of that mighty trek I enjoyed a horse drawn carriage ride through Central Park, stood outside the Dekota Building where John Lennon got shot, I don't know what I expected but I felt let down by it, probably because a lot of building work was being done and it was clad with scaffold, the World trade centre was very sorrowful though, took Matron up the Top of the Rock for the views but could not find a gap to get her down quicker

Met Morgan Freeman, he was a bit boring though, I'll put a photo up later.

No American sports for me Gards, I cannot stand it when they call it soccer

This election alf is getting on my tits, promises, promise

Word seems to be seeping out that there is discontent within the club, hence the dramatic change in form I reckon.

Most Burnley fans will be glad to see our current plight. I will not be going on the Burnley board because I know I will get banned for saying something I will later (not) regret.

Not a happy bunny at the moment, all round.

Speak your mind Rammy, its a free message board. ... . Oh sorry I forgot we are talking about CM

"Word seems to be seeping out that there is discontent within the club, hence the dramatic change in form I reckon".

Whatever it is I just did not see the umbrella man as a proper fit for Derby, hence my prediction that they would fall short, but there is still hope for you Ram

He should be a good fit. He played for Derby and he was assistant manager under Jim Smith too, but I reckon all this Newcastle speculation has had an effect.

I reckon he will be gone at the end of the season.

TBF,if Derby can't manage a draw against Reading on Saturday ,they don't deserve to be in the play offs.. Don't worry Rammy, I'm sure they will scrape a draw .

Not sure, we have been that bad over the last 10 games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast