+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needs to be said

Needs to be said

Popped on your board for a nosey, I have seen a few interviews and clicked a few links leading up to today about how Millwall fans get a rough deal and it's not as bad as people make out.

I'm not talking generally here but aimed at a few it is as bad as people make out, I don't mean the idiots at the game, I mean the idiots on here.

I have posted on another thread and quoted one of your morons but then I keeep seeing more, how can you think it is ok to say the things you say regarding the abuse of children just to try to reclaim a couple of points, like you actually believe that all of the fans on millersmad that have ventured onto here were either aware of or even old enough to have any idea about what was happening, like it was ignored by regular folk and allowed to happen.

Nasty...

re: Needs to be said

Well it was allowed to happen wasn't it? and even when you found out it had happened you did nothing, no outrage no protests nothing, but millwall come to town there is a little bit of disorder and you go into melt down over it. Just saying mate that you lot should get your priorities straight about what is more important to be outraged by. if thats nasty then so be it but it also happens to be the truth.

So after everything came to light, the council employees that were responsible left or were sacked etc what exactly were people expected to do in your wise opinion?

You should stop being scared of asian gangs who groom your kids, if there is anything to be outraged by then this is it not a few millwall fans causing a bit of trouble on a Saturday afternoon.

Football violence is ok then is it?

Quote Originally Posted by lionsroar
    You should stop being scared of asian gangs who groom your kids, if there is anything to be outraged by then this is it not a few millwall fans causing a bit of trouble on a Saturday afternoon.
    Well it was allowed to happen wasn't it? and even when you found out it had happened you did nothing, no outrage no protests nothing, but millwall come to town there is a little bit of disorder and you go into melt down over it. Just saying mate that you lot should get your priorities straight about what is more important to be outraged by. if thats nasty then so be it but it also happens to be the truth.
    I have to question how much you actually know about the locals involvement in the aftermath, I know what did and what didn't happen because I live here.

What surprises me is that someone who feels so strongly about the supposed lack of involvement from Rotherham folk would choose

At the end of the day a lot of people in rotherham knew what was happening to these kids and a lot of you said nothing, yet a bit of trouble at a football match and you wet yourselves like its the end of the world. I don't condone football violence but I don't really see that its something that should outrage a community as much as kids being groomed and raped by asian gangs and you lot still to this day let it happen without protest.

At the end of the day a lot of people in rotherham knew what was happening to these kids and a lot of you said nothing, yet a bit of trouble at a football match and you wet yourselves like its the end of the world. I don't condone football violence but I don't really see that its something that should outrage a community as much as kids being groomed and raped by asian gangs and you lot still to this day let it happen without protest.
    what would you do meow? smack every Asian (guilty or not) you come across like some hard little brownshirt? kicking off because you lose a game of football and can't have your own way won't sort it - cry babies...

That would never happen because you lot are scared of your own shadow, what did you do about those peados write a stern letter to you local leftie rag? Pretty much the sameway you reacted to a few thugs yesterday you waited until you got home and started to spout crap on Here. Spinless c'unts you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarboroughMiller
    So after everything came to light, the council employees that were responsible left or were sacked etc what exactly were people expected to do in your wise opinion?

Prison...neglect not defending the youngsters.
    Instead they get a nice pension.

No excuses for the lions fans but I think this has turned into adiscusson with people of rothrham.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)