+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Didn't Understand Why he got

Didn't Understand Why he got

Sent Off

Anyone know please………….. ?

re: Didn't Understand Why he got

McCullum??
    Nutted one of theirs I heard, couldn't see that well from the FE myself though.

If your talking about the Pompey Sending off...from where I was on the NSL...Hollands was sliced in half...a foul was given and the new boy McCallum decided to get involved and shoved the Southend Player in the Face, Ref saw it and showed Red...its what happened next which could have more repercussions as it appeared McCallum struck the Referee as he was being held back by Shorey...looks like a very short career loan for this newbie!!

From where I was sitting, quite a way away, he definitely made contact with the referee. If as I expect he puts that in his report he will get a long holiday for sure .

tricky one for the Ref's report. If he really did strike the ref, then the ref has no choice but to immediately abandon the match. Since the ref didn't do that. it's hard to see how he could put it in his report...

Perhaps that was his idea...good thinking by him

Quote Originally Posted by betalucky
    tricky one for the Ref's report. If he really did strike the ref, then the ref has no choice but to immediately abandon the match. Since the ref didn't do that. it's hard to see how he could put it in his report...
    Have the rules changed then? I don't remember Paul Alcock abandoning the Sheff Wednesday Game back in 1998 when Dicanio shoved him over?

I wasnt near enough to see it, but have been told be a friend who was very close that he def. had a go at the ref, and for someone who has only just arrived at a club he couldnt be more stupid, He has to be back at West Ham by now hopefully.

We won't be paying this jerk on his enforced break will we?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)