+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Party whips, cheerleaders, pitchforkers, nodding dogs etc.

Party whips, cheerleaders, pitchforkers, nodding dogs etc.

We've got the full spectrum of opinions on here, from those who are sceptical about manager, players and owners, to those who think we are generally progressing nicely on and off the pitch.

There is nothing wrong with that. In fact it's a good thing to hear a variety of contrasting opinions.

But please, for the good of the board, let's keep to the time-honoured tradition of making a point and backing it up with the evidence as you see it, and arguing your point, rather than making it personal and creating two opposing factions.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    We've got the full spectrum of opinions on here, from those who are sceptical about manager, players and owners, to those who think we are generally progressing nicely on and off the pitch.

There is nothing wrong with that. In fact it's a good thing to hear a variety of contrasting opinions.

But please, for the good of the board, let's keep to the time-honoured tradition of making a point and backing it up with the evidence as you see it, and arguing your point, rather than making it personal and creating two opposing factions.

splitter !

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    splitter !
    Haha 😄

As the thread title suggests, it’s too late for that.

It's certainly ambitious but it's a great suggestion.

It's never too late to change.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's certainly ambitious but it's a great suggestion.

It's never too late to change.
    Seeing as you played major part in widening divisions on here, I’ll be interested to see how you change.

It’s possible to think that losing 4-1 at home to Woking is a terrible result for which the players and head coach deserve criticism AND the general background signals from the club are good, and it’s being run in a sensible manner.

There’s no need at all to fall out with anyone who has a variation of those opinions.

If we lose to Halifax however, sack the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Seeing as you played major part in widening divisions on here, I’ll be interested to see how you change.
    Ok.

As you are a major contributor to the existing division are you willing to join me and change?

Drillerpie has made the open invitation to all, it would be rude to completely ignore it, right?

The problem with NCM nowadays is that we don't have Fword fans dropping by to tell us some home truths (and I don't mean just Tricky, there were quite a few others). Fword fans were fair game for abuse to get things off your chest, then you could go away and think about what they'd said and accept some of it was probably right. Now it's left to our own to be the canaries in the coal mine with the inevitable accusations of not being "a real fan" for failing to join in with the happy clapping and unquestioning adoration for the people who "saved our club" purely out of love for us very special fans that other clubs apparently don't have.

Excellent post, although wishful thinking!

I recall a couple of weeks ago one individual suggesting Nemane was a waste of a shirt, based on less than 70 minutes of football. It did make me smile.

Anyway, this cheerleader is off to walk his nodding dog.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast