+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Its not him

Its not him

Not brian joffe then as per someone in the know was saying on here. Not that dim i am hey irish 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Not brian joffe then as per someone in the know was saying on here. Not that dim i am hey irish ��
    No, but it could be The Smurf..........

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    No, but it could be The Smurf..........
    Thats where my money is..unfortuinately

AH had 2 interested parties that met his valuation and the future vision he wants for us and he said they both have proof of the funds to drive their ambitions for notts. The south african consortium are one of them. So for what would probably be only a few hundred grand,why on earth would AH put himself and his family through anymore upset and grief from fans?? For all that's happened i truly think he only had the best intentions for notts county. Just a shame his personality and self indulgence got in the way.

There seems to be an offer for Oliver to return as Chairman. Another fine mess.
    "Self indulgent" individuals only have one thing at heart... themselves.

Of course he wants to stay on as chairman !
    How else will he do live interviews on bbc emt, hear his voice allover radio Nottm, get his picture in the chip paper post, have his mug on the front of matchdays programmes ?
    This man cannot live without all that

So it's not Brian Joffe per se. Well whoever it is, I wish they'd hurry up and get on with this bloody takeover. Times a wasting, stuff needs doing.

p.s: Please don't call me Percy