+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kit

New Kit

Has anyone got information on when the new kit design will be released?

Are we still with PUMA this year?

Puma signed a multi year deal last season. No idea when it's out

I don't think fans would be privy to this information, so we'll have to wait for the official launch, just like every other season

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I don't think fans would be privy to this information, so we'll have to wait for the official launch, just like every other season
    Like all the other seasons, I’d imagine the kit will be launched imminently and then not be available for several weeks. I’d rather it be the other way round and the launch coincides with the kit being available.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new kit was launched to coincide with the opening of the new retail web site. Mind you, that could be tempting disaster if there are teething problems with the site and a large number of shirt orders all at once so, who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I don't expect any "inside" info just if something had been mentioned on the fans forum or twitter that I may have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    I don't expect any "inside" info just if something had been mentioned on the fans forum or twitter that I may have missed.
    All I remember is that we’ll have three kits this season, so there’s a chance for them to get creative with the third one. Based on the Premier League, that rarely ends well.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    All I remember is that we’ll have three kits this season, so there’s a chance for them to get creative with the third one. Based on the Premier League, that rarely ends well.
    As long as we dont have white shorts that resemble nappies..

Why do we need a new top every season? I know it's a revenue stream but think of the fans as well. Not everyone can afford to buy each year especially with youngsters & it's a must have. At least if they have to change do one of home or away. The home shirt sponsor John Pye are carrying on & would imagine Jake Bugg is as well

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Why do we need a new top every season? I know it's a revenue stream but think of the fans as well. Not everyone can afford to buy each year especially with youngsters & it's a must have. At least if they have to change do one of home or away. The home shirt sponsor John Pye are carrying on & would imagine Jake Bugg is as well
    It's not a must-have. Nobody's required to buy a shirt every year. Families can just buy a shirt if/when they want to and can afford to, like everything else.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast