+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrexham Away

Wrexham Away

Anyone from Derby going on the coaches to Wrexham from Meadow Lane? Possibly train strikes getting to Nottingham from Derby so was looking for a lift if possible.

Failing that, if I drive - where near ML could I park for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Arch77MP View Post
    Anyone from Derby going on the coaches to Wrexham from Meadow Lane? Possibly train strikes getting to Nottingham from Derby so was looking for a lift if possible.

Failing that, if I drive - where near ML could I park for the day?
    You probably know this, but if the train isn't an option Trent Barton run a regular Red Arrow service from Derby to Nottingham. I think they are still doing the £2 single fare but it drops you in the city centre so a 25 minute walk to Meadow Lane.

Regarding parking, there is a lot of free street parking close to Meadow Lane. Forest have a home game the same day but that won't be a problem at the time you would arrive. Google Freeth Street / Holme Street and you're 5 minutes walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You probably know this, but if the train isn't an option Trent Barton run a regular Red Arrow service from Derby to Nottingham. I think they are still doing the £2 single fare but it drops you in the city centre so a 25 minute walk to Meadow Lane.

Regarding parking, there is a lot of free street parking close to Meadow Lane. Forest have a home game the same day but that won't be a problem at the time you would arrive. Google Freeth Street / Holme Street and you're 5 minutes walk away.
    £2 fare isn't valid on the Red Arrow service, it is tho on the i4 service from friar lane

Thanks I’ll have a nosey. Appreciate the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch77MP View Post
    Thanks I’ll have a nosey. Appreciate the reply.
    From Trent Barton Site

All trentbarton services are offering the £2 single fare except for red arrow, which does not meet the Government’s conditions for its funding. If you’re keen to make use of the £2 single between Derby and Nottingham you can still use our indigo or i4.