+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If we slipped into the play offs

If we slipped into the play offs

From being 13 points above 2nd place at half time on Saturday by this coming weekend if MK beat Wigan and we lose at Wycombe that gap could be down to 1 bloody point and we would be on a dramatic slide.

How confident would you be if we were to slip into the play offs?
    Some big teams around and some hitting form when it matters

Personally I think we need to recover from this little wobble in form and make sure we do it automatically

If we slip in play off I won’t be happy and will certainly spit dummy out

Would it be a sacking offence?

Couple of points of order Karl. We were never 13pts clear of 2nd place, nor in fact were we 13pts clear of 3rd place either as unless I'm mistaken you don't get awarded points until the ref blows the final whistle. Stick to the Cannon and Ball happy tunes, IBS is our harbinger of doom!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    From being 13 points above 2nd place at half time on Saturday by this coming weekend if MK beat Wigan and we lose at Wycombe that gap could be down to 1 bloody point and we would be on a dramatic slide.ly
    The gap would be four points which would effectively be five

My one big fear is we slip into the play offs and the pigs beat us in them. Worst still if they do that in the final with 40k behind em compared to our 20k. Still we could be nuked by the Russkies tomorrow instead there are always levels of disaster I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The gap would be four points which would effectively be five
    MK are 2-0 up tonight against Cheltenham.

It’s not if it’s when.

What often happens is that the side in form as the season ends is often the one that gets promoted via them - sometimes that is hard to take for those who've set the pace only to fade at the crucial, business end of things. Hope we can improve our performance level, because if we do then the results will, at some point, follow

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    MK are 2-0 up tonight against Cheltenham.
    Yes I know. Two teams go up automatically
    The gap between automatics and playoffs would be as I said given the results suggested for this weekend in the opening post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast