+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens into Semi Final !

Queens into Semi Final !

Right , we are there and so are Dundee United. St.Mirren , the New Saints, Ayr and Livingston play against each other tomorrow ( in whatever match up ). Ideally, we play anyone bar Dundee United I'd say and save them for the final ☺ Semi date 18 or 19 Feb 2017. Thoughts ?

Just had a wee thought . A trip down to TNS would be good . Very good in fact

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Just had a wee thought . A trip down to TNS would be good . Very good in fact
    Agreed. An adventure!

Ayr and New Saints to progress, hopefully tomorrow.

Ayr to play Dundee.....Battle of the United semi final

Queens to play New Saints in the other match.

If St Mirren progress and New Saints also get thru then it could be Saints v. New Saints possibly.

Going by today, our best chance is getting the Welsh ,hopefully at Palmerston.Don't expect to get any further if we are drawn against any other team, given the performance against Alloa,who in all honestly,were not very good.!
    Last edited by Bagapapa; 12-11-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Would be happy with anyone apart from Dundee Utd.

If TNS were to win tomorrow then them away or home would be my ideal choice.

The draw is Monday afternoon but have not seen any exact time for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Going by today, our best chance is getting the Welsh ,hopefully at Palmerston.Don't expect to get any further if we are drawn against any other team, given the performance against Alloa,who in all honestly,were not very good.!
    Yes because Ayr, St Mirren and Livi would be way beyond our ability. Deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Yes because Ayr, St Mirren and Livi would be way beyond our ability. Deary me.
    Queens should fear no team other than the Sand Boy Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Queens should fear no team other than the Sand Boy Arabs.
    No we should fear no team. If we draw Dundee United they would be favourites but that`s not to say we should fear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    No we should fear no team. If we draw Dundee United they would be favourites but that`s not to say we should fear them.
    I was actually thinking that, myself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)