+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: not got a clue

not got a clue

what was brazil thinking of having derbyshire up front and not tudgay and why did vaugn not come on instead of greening, taking the best player on the pitch off (lansbury) was a mistery to me even if he was tired. we looked the likely winners at 2-2.but brazil screwed it up. What is it with the Pearce knockers allready saying they are worried for next season.his record is better than people make out and I for one am looking forward to next season. ps wigan will win the play offs

re: not got a clue

He probably took Lansbury off to prevent what happened with Reidy. Damn you Davies for bringing him back (apparently against advice from a physio) for half a game and ****ing him up for the rest of the season

Yes damn you Davis , but tbh you can't say your betters down the Brian Clough Way didn't warn you

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    Yes damn you Davis , but tbh you can't say your betters down the Brian Clough Way didn't warn you

Quote Originally Posted by woolwhacker
    Are you still here?
    Not only under an alias, but still typing the same monotonous **** every day.
    You're not even funny. DCM, would remove you for spamming and board disruption.
    Come back when you aquire a personality and a comedy technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Are you still here?
    Come back when you aquire a personality and a comedy technique.[/quote]

Unfortunately Tricky our board is currently full of ****s loving our missfortune, Posters such as Triz have banter and are always having banter weather we are doing good or bad, which is great. But then posters such as Stenson only come out when things are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    Are you still here?

Unfortunately Tricky our board is currently full of ****s loving our missfortune, Posters such as Triz have banter and are always having banter weather we are doing good or bad, which is great. But then posters such as Stenson only come out when things are bad.[/quote]

Course we're loving your misfortune who wouldn't, if it was the other way round you'd be on our board giving it large. Or are you telling me you've never been on notts countys board rubbing it in a bit during their misfortu

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Are you still here?

Unfortunately Tricky our board is currently full of ****s loving our missfortune, Posters such as Triz have banter and are always having banter weather we are doing good or bad, which is great. But then posters such as Stenson only come out when things are bad.[/quote]

Course we're loving your misfortune who wouldn't, if it was the other way round you'd be on our board giving it large. Or are you telling me you've never been on notts count

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    what was brazil thinking of having derbyshire up front and not tudgay and why did vaugn not come on instead of greening, taking the best player on the pitch off (lansbury) was a mistery to me even if he was tired. we looked the likely winners at 2-2.but brazil screwed it up. What is it with the Pearce knockers allready saying they are worried for next season.his record is better than people make out and I for one am looking forward to next season. ps wigan will win the play offs
    I'm afraid I know the answers to this:

1) Derbyshire was selected ahead of Tudgay because we planned on playing down the channels as opposed to direct.

2) Lansbury went off under striker instruction from the Physio not to agitate his injury like Reid did. We are desperate to get him through a full preseason and an injury would cost his recovery time.

3) Vaughan said his hamstring felt tight whilst warming up and they didn't want to risk him.

Sad sad pe

How does the old song go?

"It's not where you start it's where you finish"

I think your finish next season is going to be worse than this.