+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Traffic problems

Traffic problems

I travel down the A52 from Ashbourne to the IPRO but notice you can't get back onto the A52 travelling north at the roundabout by mcdonalds (sorry don't know the of the traffic island)

Ended up going the long way round via A38/A500 which must have added 30 mins to the trip home (I live in Stockport)

Anybody know an alternative route?

re: Traffic problems

M6 A50

I'm probably talking out my **** as I'm not overly familiar with that neck of the woods but couldn't you just go all the way on the A6?

Quote Originally Posted by cheshireram123
    I travel down the A52 from Ashbourne to the IPRO but notice you can't get back onto the A52 travelling north at the roundabout by mcdonalds (sorry don't know the of the traffic island)

Ended up going the long way round via A38/A500 which must have added 30 mins to the trip home (I live in Stockport)

Anybody know an alternative route?
    I think it only shuts after 8pm... but. If you leave Pride Park and get onto inner ring road, and instead of following signs for A52 come off a touch earler (A6 matlock filter) stick on there past the Flower Pot pub and back over ring road. Over set of lights and onto the 5 lamps island More a traffic light filter junction nowadays. The go left onto Kedleston Road (sign posted for University). Stay on Ked rd past Jonty farmer pub and over A38 bridge and past the back of Markeaton Park. You see a left (markeaton Lane) take this and folllow it's countrified windyness to it's conclusi

That's great cheers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)