+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackburn v Bolton…..zzzzzzzzzz

Blackburn v Bolton…..zzzzzzzzzz

Like watching paint dry……everyone thinks and says we'll go down well I won't be surprised seeing both these two down in that scrap for survival……like watching paint dry….

Little or no atmosphere….even the commentators are struggling to describe the action….

'It's scrappy' etc etc…...

re: Blackburn v Bolton…..zzzzzzzzzz

Brin, I've watch most of championship games shown on sky this season and none have actually ozzed quality which is making me feel a bit optimistic.

Kev my sentiments entirely and what a zzzz of a game that was…..it took 90 year old Emile Heskey to look like scoring at the end but that was cleared off the line…..

Nothing to fear if thats the standard from those two….plus Bolton had their talisman sent off for two yellows…

A win tomorrow and we are out of the bottom three.

We'll finish above Bolton i reckon, Madine and Heskey has their main strikers has got to be worse strike force in the division by a mile.

A win tomorrow and it will be a feckin miracle

Another reminder how far we've come. Only a couple of years ago that these were two established premier league teams. Now we feel we should be battling with them to avoid relegation.

I had these two down for relegation along with either Huddersfield, Fulham, Reading or mK Doms.

worst game I have watched in years I turned it off after 77 minutes. They could still be playing 24hours later and neither of them would have scored. I was not impressed by Rhodes , but heard he was not fit so will give him the benefit of doubt.

2 poor teams

best result for us now makes the win today key will lift us up and let our season really start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast