+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New topic (phew)

New topic (phew)

Are any of you others having really annoying trouble with this f****** (flipping) board !?
    Or, is it just me/my connection?

re: New topic (phew)

The board is shat. We should demand to footymad the old set up is reinstated.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Are any of you others having really annoying trouble with this f****** (flipping) board !?
    Or, is it just me/my connection?
    Do you use Chrome Despair..and if so do you use *******er .?

No just use basic google, Got chrome on my laptop as well but don't use it really.As for *******er, I seem to recall I tried it once, but didn't really see a lot of difference. This for general web use, not just RMad.
    Not sure if its the ads with the new set up, or its just a c**p set up.

As with junk mail, both letterbox related and email related, and nuisance calls, I have given up really.
    Got registered with that PTS, or whatever, yet again doesn't make a great deal of difference. As I stopped answering house phone some years ago now, on the basis if someone who knows me wants a word, they'll call me on my mobile. If not, tough s**t. Trouble is these 'troublesome types' seem now to be getting hold of and targeting your mobiles as well.

I feel much the same as Tommy Lee Jones in the classic 'No Country for Old Men' :/

Any well informed advice would be appreciated.

Well i use Chrome with the free *******er and certainly stop the ads and the site is fine n my PC

On my phone the site useless lol.

Thats the link for the Chrome *******er.Just click the the blue tab top right "+ ADD TO CHROME" - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Well i use Chrome with the free *******er and certainly stop the ads and the site is fine n my PC

On my phone the site useless lol.

Thats the link for the Chrome *******er.Just click the the blue tab top right "+ ADD TO CHROME"
    I can but give it a go.
    Ta

Just trialled using firefox with *******plus and it seems to work a treat.

Not ignoring your advice Howie, but for some reason my laptop is not handling chrome at the mo so I've uninstalled it.

I'll give firefox a trial for a while and see how it performs.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Just trialled using firefox with *******plus and it seems to work a treat.

Not ignoring your advice Howie, but for some reason my laptop is not handling chrome at the mo so I've uninstalled it.

I'll give firefox a trial for a while and see how it performs.
    No problemo Despair,glad something works,pain in the backside those ads !

I used *******plus for a long time and it worked well (I am on Chrome), but then some ads started to get through. I switched to another free app called "Disconnect" and that is doing a very good job at the moment. Mind you, I am not talking about smart phones. My phone is of the "steam-powered" variety still!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)