+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No new shirts in club shop yet

No new shirts in club shop yet

Just gone into shop today and there are no new shirts on sale.I asked when will they be in and was told Aug 24th. Is this any way to run a business when possibly the largest crowd of the season is expected.This just about sums up the commercial side of the club. And before anyone asks I was not going to buy one as they are horrible.
    Have not renewed my season ticket but got a ticket for today and will give the manager 10 games to see what he can do with this squad. Think it will be a 1-1 draw today.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    Just gone into shop today and there are no new shirts on sale.I asked when will they be in and was told Aug 24th. Is this any way to run a business when possibly the largest crowd of the season is expected.This just about sums up the commercial side of the club. And before anyone asks I was not going to buy one as they are horrible.
    Have not renewed my season ticket but got a ticket for today and will give the manager 10 games to see what he can do with this squad. Think it will be a 1-1 draw today.
    To be fair to the club I think the problem re getting the strips is due to industrial action at the manfacturers or something so out of Crewe's hands really.
    Also,if we have a good season this won't be anywhere near our best gate of the campaign.
    And the shirts will sell like hot cakes.....when they arrive.

Hope they don't sell out too soon after delivery. What am I going to do for Xmas gifts for the family - cannot wait to see their faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Hope they don't sell out too soon after delivery. What am I going to do for Xmas gifts for the family - cannot wait to see their faces!
    I suggest asking the club shop staff to reserve you some.