+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Queens , Tuesday September 20th

Rangers v Queens , Tuesday September 20th

I know we've a big league game against Raith Rovers this weekend but what a massive game we've to look forward to against Rangers a week tomorrow night . It's a league cup quarter final and one where we can cause an upset . There's no doubt they've quality throughout their side but they're also so vulnerable at the back , as we seen at the weekend again . They won't be looking forward to facing Lyle , Dobbie , Hilson or our back up strikers Rigg & Dykes

Despite poor away attendances from Queens fans in recent visits I be very surprised if we can't fill our allocation this time around with the team playing so well this season . Makes me angry when fans saying they're not going because they can't handle a few verbals from Rangers fans who are now nowhere near the away support . Let them watch you throughout the game if you want , just you concentrate on watching the game and supporting the team

Queens not only need our support but deserve it

Simply no excuses . Please try and be there

Can't wait for this but first things first and Raith on Saturday. As Basher says, if you can make it then come and back Queens at Ibrox and in fact every week you can. If we can see the first 20 minster through , not conceding then this stops the huge team gathering a head of steam. Make no mistake about it, we have players to hurt them.

Hopefully we take a good support up to Ibrox next week . 50 of us heading up on a bus . You'd be mad to miss it ......

Suddenly, we're talking our team up.

This is more like it folks, - this is one of the best Queens teams I've ever seen.

Skyline Drifter has posted that ticket sales were steady but nothing spectacular so far . It'll be embarrassing if we can't at least sell out our original allocation especially after the season we're having . Not going to say we'll win but we have a real chance

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Suddenly, we're talking our team up.

This is more like it folks, - this is one of the best Queens teams I've ever seen.
    Hope you can make it Jardi . Spread the word my friend

I have my ticket and even though I have been to all the away games to Rangers the last few season this game unlike some of the others I am really looking foward to this one as the team is playing great and we have nothing to fear from them which gives as a chance to win the game.

The next fortnight with games against Raith (H), Rangers cup (A) and then Hibs (H) will be a good test to this Queens team.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS King View Post
    I have my ticket and even though I have been to all the away games to Rangers the last few season this game unlike some of the others I am really looking foward to this one as the team is playing great and we have nothing to fear from them which gives as a chance to win the game.

The next fortnight with games against Raith (H), Rangers cup (A) and then Hibs (H) will be a good test to this Queens team.

3 massive games for Queens . It really is exciting to be a Queens fans at the moment

I've been impressed with the way the club have been promoting the games on social media this season . Doesn't seem to be much more we can do to encourage more people to the games . If you're reading this and you haven't been so far then you don't know what you're missing . Watching the likes of Dobbie and Lyle scoring goals is worth the admission money alone

Why do some people feel the need to travel hundreds of miles at the weekend to watch football when you've a great football team and club right on their doorsteps

At the risk of being called " too happy" or " delusional" let's look at the facts. We have beaten teams like Hibs, Falkirk, St.Mirren and Dunfermline while drawing at Dundee Utd. In anyone's book surely this is marvellous form when you consider our clubs size and budget compared to these teams . Just like Skelton says, it's one game at a time and as soon as it's over then we focus on the next . I am not going to make daft statements like we are going to beat this team or that but I wouldn't be surprised if we did , would you ? The team are giving their best so lets reciprocate and give the guys all the encouragement going starting Saturday and yet another really tough game . PS Cresswell, the pride is bursting through my chest at the moment I'm afraid.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 12-09-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Yes JR, - afraid of what it might be possible that Queens can achieve!

Even this early in the season it's incredible to see the confidence in the side and how they are scoring goals for fun.

It could all come tumbling down of-course, but the fear is not of relegation, but of how far they can actually go!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)