+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Shambolic Lack of Preparation

Another Shambolic Lack of Preparation

I told you last pre season and was laughed at and abused..what happened?

We assembled the worst team in the history of the Championship!

And so onto present times.

We have the usual optimistic happy clappers but ignore them as they are fools.

I look at evidence and then decide.

We have appointed a management team that no other club in the football league would appoint with Warne having the worst managerial record in living memory.

The Chairman appears to have lost the plot as he mumbles and stumbles along.

Following the laughable Poland trip we follow up with Easy Jet cheapos to Austria!

We are now getting the usual reports of players choosing other clubs rather than us despite our imaginary top budget.

We couldn't even keep Smallwood who tells his hairdresser about our offer of a bag of peanuts with pork scratchings offered as a promotion incentive.

He will know that a number of L1 clubs will pay him the going rate.

So far we have snapped up a non league player..Well done for that one!

Farcical and embarrassing news re the training ground "improvements"

Stories of million pound offers like every pre season ( ticket)

None of them will happen...( Big surprise to a confused chairman again no doubt)

Warney announcing looking at the Non League for players!

Read all this carefully and you will be surprised to conclude that actually you agree..Because each and every point is true.

What does it all mean?

Mediocrity!...Little if any ambition!

I have a feeling that some of the Powers that be have thrown in the towel and are looking for a way out.

Is that how you feel?...I guess it is!

Of course we will get the fake lawyer who doesn't go to games googling and quoting gibberish but none of this changes the facts.

It's another shambles!

If I'm wrong feel free to crucify me but I was right last year and will be this..why?

Because I'm an evidenced based sort of guy and all the evidence is already there.

Shambolic..Trust me!

Have faith Kempo, think things will be stabilised this year. Not saying we will go up but I believe freefall will be arrested. After last season its the best that we can hope for.

Dangerous words, Kempo. Many of the halfwits on here, when they finally remove their heads from the chairman's rrse, are a superstitious lot and when we crash and burn they will blame it all on you for putting the evil eye on the club. I can see the tumbril and burning torches heading off to Leicestshire in the none too distant. Beware.

There you are Kempo and Monty.. a couple o young uns sign up. The futures bright its red and white...
    https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...ssional-deals/

A lad from Rawmesh its gotta be good...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    There you are Kempo and Monty.. a couple o young uns sign up. The futures bright its red and white...

roly, I fear the good doctor will be underwhelmed.

“Akeel has been excellent as well and has been given a six month deal, which is a really good opportunity for him to show the first team staff what he can do,” Barker continued.
    “He has scored a lot of goals for the Youth Team and has done well in the reserves as well, despite being injured during the season.:
    Six month deal !!! isn't that a little sort of short? However he has been injured so will fit I well with the team !

Have faith Kempo, think things will be stabilised this year. Not saying we will go up but I believe freefall will be arrested. After last season its the best that we can hope for.
    Evidence is the key here roly..not faith.

Indeed this is further evidence of our decline.

I suspect that these lads weigh 10 stones when added together and are both knee high to a grasshopper but far less mobile.

I dunno, that Francis looks pretty tall but he could be 4 stone wet through granted.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Evidence is the key here roly..not faith.
    Although you are not to be trusted on many aspects of life, Kempo, you are capable of the occasional great insight. I have long laboured against the lunacy on here that ignores evidence, logic and dispassionate appraisal of the facts in favour of imbecilic sound bites such as "Keep the faith"; "In Tony we trust"; "I have a feeling..."; "I reckon we'll finish above Barnsley"; "I think we're in a better position than Huddersfield"; and countless "I believes". And yet these halfwits, instead of disappearing into a deserved hole and acknowledging our sagacity are all at it yet again with a campaign of vilification against anyone who refuses to kiss the Stewart rrse.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast