+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Front 2?

Front 2?

Sharp
    Clarke
    Brooks
    Donaldson

Who is the 2 to go with rest of the season? Brooks and Clarke looked best but how good was Donaldsons debut at Sunderland.

There wont be a 2 for the rest of the season. Wilder well pair up as he sees fit based on form,opposition and whether we are home or away.

Owd Billy looked out of sorts on Sat ,Clarke looked lively all game but has hit a goal drought ,Donaldson goals were both counter attacking types and can see him being effective against Leeds where we will possibly be under the kosh.Brooks is coming along fine.

It will change fairly regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    There wont be a 2 for the rest of the season. Wilder well pair up as he sees fit based on form,opposition and whether we are home or away.
    ^^^^^^^
    This

for bellend road i would go with donaldson up top the boy brooks just in behind given a free roaming role i honestly think if we have a go at em we can win this one as for reading i think tufty will stick with billy and leon

I would go Leon and Brooks at Bellend Rd and agree with Billy and Leon to start against Reading.