+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southgate safe even if we don't win a game next summer

Southgate safe even if we don't win a game next summer

The FA have stated Gareth's job is safe even if we lose all the group games next summer,well if we do lose all the group games in my view they should pack in sendin teams to play international football.Yet more proof our FA know FA.UTCB

If our FA knew FA that would be a 100% increase on what they actually know mate.

It’s understandable. Southgate is such a fantastic manager and was a one-off as an England player. His penalty was even worse than Twaddles.

Given the FA & Englands philosophy on player selection this comes as no surprise whatsoever. I'll forecass this, that viven the PCness thats sweeping through football atm England will be the first (and push to do it) to field a female, a trans, a disabled, a disadvantaged youth and a dog in the senior squad oh and x amount of different skin colours. Then say, even after losing 25-0 every game and whilst the worlds nations are laughing their t1ts off at us, ah well we are leading the field in diversity so in that respect we've WON!!

The way things are going, I'll be made captain some time in 2021.