+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cartotallylosttheplot tonight.

Cartotallylosttheplot tonight.

Now this guy is obviously a really nice bloke. I mean I would genuinely love to spend an evening in his company talking football,food and life in general.
    However as the manager of the pigs he has lost the plot completely. His interviews consist of inane ramblings around concepts,theories,hypothetical situations and abstract concepts that have no tangible relevance to the 90 minutes of utter s h i t the dwindling posse of bloated deludeds are tolerating.
    I pray that he continues to baffle the f u c ktard that owns them until full time at The Lane.
    Carloss,if you're reading this,the offer of a night out is genuine. All on me mate.

you got 20 quid to spend on his supper then sbt ??

I'd happily take him down London Road for a meal of his choosing plus drinks. £100 would be fine mate. Would be a pleasant and interesting evening.

hope im wrong but i think he will be back eating portugese food soon 😩

As long as he's still at the helm when they visit hell in January!!!!!

if they lose next week and they dont sack him this myth that hes unsackable for some reason may well be true in which case he will be at the lane in january

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Now this guy is obviously a really nice bloke. I mean I would genuinely love to spend an evening in his company talking football,food and life in general.
    However as the manager of the pigs he has lost the plot completely. His interviews consist of inane ramblings around concepts,theories,hypothetical situations and abstract concepts that have no tangible relevance to the 90 minutes of utter s h i t the dwindling posse of bloated deludeds are tolerating.
    I pray that he continues to baffle the f u c ktard that owns them until full time at The Lane.
    Carloss,if you're reading this,the offer of a night out is genuine. All on me mate.
    You got an interpreter?

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Sean, did he mention any seagulls?

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Sean, did he mention any seagulls?
    Only the ones that sh!t on him when he's on the Tunaman's trawler.

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Sorry all, I've been away for a while! have you missed me?

Wow! What an offer!

I bet he'd love nothing more than to sit opposite a deluded, largely illiterate swine-beast for the evening, listening to anecdotes about how brilliant "Our Billy" and Fat-Leon are and how they're going to "tear up" the Premier League!

How are we all keeping then? Last time I looked (by accident) - you were top of the league! How's the promotion campaign going?
    "fat Leon" ?

Have you seen Hooper lately? He's twice as wide as Championship leading scorer Leon

Incidently, how's £10m Rhodes doing these days?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast