+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leon signs a new deal

Leon signs a new deal

cmon leon time to start scoring again 😉

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    cmon leon time to start scoring again ��
    Why oh why dint/don't we sell LEON to Villa and get a better younger more expensive striker in? More proof if it was needed the board or should i say King Kev's penny pinchin again.UTCB

behave rod i see wot your doin but will tt bite ? yeah good news about leon hes certainly deserved it the way hes played this season

behave rod i see wot your doin but will tt bite ? yeah good news about leon hes certainly deserved it the way hes played this season
    He certainly has. Good to see hard work rewarded. The lad is in the form of his life and clearly loving his time with us.

Was just coming home from shopping in town when i heard the very welcome news on RS.

She got my attention,we have breaking news coming out of Sheffield United.............drum role while the main news was on..........i'm thinking quite few things.....maybe RugRon has relented early........anyway Leon will get a great big cheer from me tommorow.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Was just coming home from shopping in town when i heard the very welcome news on RS.

She got my attention,we have breaking news coming out of Sheffield United.............drum role while the main news was on..........i'm thinking quite few things.....maybe RugRon has relented early........anyway Leon will get a great big cheer from me tommorow.
    Well I heard the big news coming out of Bramall Lane tonight,and feared the worst

Well earned Leon

Great news, now sort Duffy out please?

Boooo !!!!

Not one word about our massiveness. My Dad, my Grandad and a strange Uncle told me we were massive, and that useless carthorse can't even be bothered to acknowledge it.

He should have been made to say it before signing, and Wilder should have carried him up to the back of the kop to prove it.

What good is a centre forward who doesn't pander to our insecurities........... Rubbish Leon, release a new statement in the morning mentioning lots of massives and huge's

Then go and smash another hat trick in

No not tt,it seems he's still got mardies on mi owd pal,oh well each to their own eh? How long as the DUFFmeister got left on his contract,anyone know? Surely he's the next one to be rewarded,unless he dunt wanna sign a new contract at BDBL.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast