+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Away record gone,but proud of the boys and the managers

Away record gone,but proud of the boys and the managers

for such a superb run of results this season.

re: Away record gone,but proud of the boys and the managers

It was an excellent record, but maybe it's a monkey off the back. We have somehow got to win a home game. How? I've no bluddy idea!

Sorry to have to mention this, but we're bottom of the current form table for League One ... see link - view external link

We're a below average L2 side with too many elderly players and far too little ability/pace in the side. If I'm honest, I'm pleasantly surprised it's taken this long for us to be found out. Thank God we've got 30 odd points on the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Clashpie23

Away record gone,but proud of the boys and the managers
    Sorry clashpie but im certainly not proud of a team today that could not managed a shot on target in 95 minutes between four**** players !

My opinion but thats simply not good enough.

Disappointing - we didn't ever take the game to them - maybe a bit in the last 10...fortune was always going to favour the brave today on a cold bobley pitch... we were second to an unbelievable amount of balls... Mccloughlin looked better today. Carrol had a shocker but guess he's allowed an off day...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump
    We're a below average L2 side with too many elderly players and far too little ability/pace in the side. If I'm honest, I'm pleasantly surprised it's taken this long for us to be found out. Thank God we've got 30 odd points on the board!
    If we were a below average League 2 side we wouldn't have 30 points in League One at Christmas. However, it's certainly true that we need a couple of good quality additions in January, and cover for a couple of defensive areas, to re-energise the team.

Two points from the last 18 makes away record irrelevant & hopefully will add some realism to those who still think we are up for a play off place. Of which there is in fact no chance whatsoever.

Looking at fixtures coming up and the general cluelessness shown on Boxing Day (note MK Dons 0-3 reverse this afternoon to mid table Walsall) I am not entirely convinced we can seriously banish the "R" word as the next 20 points I suspect could be much harder to get than the first batch...

How many shots did Bradford have on target? We were poor again today. I'm still unsure what tactic we played.
    That said some of the **** shouted out by some Notts fans was ridiculous.. some of the players maybe clueless but so are some of the inbred idiots that attend games.

We will be ok under Derry, all clubs have morons, look over the river.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast