+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Reading v The Mighty Blades

MATCH DAY POST: Reading v The Mighty Blades

So back in action, with another 'chance' to make things much sweeter table wise. Tonight the visit to Reading with an 8pm kick off, who haven't won a home game since November. Now that is a stat to be very afraid of. And after a very credible draw against Derby, though let's not read too much into that. We're not exactly firing on all cylinders at the moment, and time will tell whether Chris is able to get a reaction to that extremely poor performance on Friday night....

Anyway...

Any team news?

Brooks, Wilson and Holmes all facing late fitness tests...

Surely there has to be some changes tonight?

Duffy's exclusion is looking more and more 'odd'

A change in Billy's partner?

Apparently we've won on our last 3 league visits to the Madejski, but yet Reading always feel like a 'bogey' side to me. After Fridays no show, I'm really not all that confident for tonight. However I'm going to play the hope card, and wish for rub of the green, with a 2-1 Blades win and Reading going down to 10

Safe journey all, hopefully a more pleasurable experience to what you endured on Friday...

UTB
    Last edited by Not_A_Cheat; 27-02-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Bogey side? In Blackwells days we never seemed to get anything home or away vs. Reading. But fortunately this isn't Blackwells day any more.

It would be nice to see us return to a fast passing game, but frankly any kind of win will do for now. We have to get a reaction and geta run going if we are going to keep the hope alive.

2-1 win for the BLADES.Duffy to start. UTCB

Weather permitting ! It's not just about the playing surface anymore H&S dictates everythin these days

3-0 loss and another Wilder meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Weather permitting ! It's not just about the playing surface anymore H&S dictates everythin these days
    Its not as bad down here as everyone thought it would be Bully - however, it is cold enough to possibly slip on the pavement on the way to the ground..........so match must be 50:50

Don't see the point in dropping Clarke personally. As soon as he wasn't playing we'd be saying "Clarke would have done that" I don't see a major role for him after this season but he does have presence.

Would pay big money to listen to wilders pre match team talk tonight.....

Lets do this Blades. Time to stand up and be counted.

Ps...Clarke is still second top scorer in the league...just saying.
    Last edited by boltonblade; 27-02-2018 at 11:12 AM.

dont fancy us tonight think a point would be a good result providing we follow it up saturday by beating burton if that game goes ahead i would go either leon or clayton up top tonight with 2 in behind him make us more compact in midfield

Should be at least 3-0 up

And that's what worries me

Chuffing hell. We’ve been well on our game and now Clarke and Blackman both off injured at same time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast