+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad dog or Cotterill

Mad dog or Cotterill

Which 1 would you employ for the last 10 games in the EFL if the Managers position became available?

Love Mad dog no bull tells you how it is.
    Cotterill Brilliant at lower league teams

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Which 1 would you employ for the last 10 games in the EFL if the Managers position became available?

Love Mad dog no bull tells you how it is.
    Cotterill Brilliant at lower league teams
    The way things are, I'd even consider Jamie Fullarton!

MadDog, all day every day would be my choice. 10 games and 8 points behind, the man is always up for this type of scrap.

Ian McParland

Mad dog, is more of a relegation scrapper. He's got Barnet out of a mess more than a few times. If it was a long term appointment I'd go for Steve tho.

We can't afford any more pay offs, unless they walk away from it, which they won't do, so we're stuck with them

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Neither. Obviously it's a fantasy question so I would put Alan Hardy in charge. He fancies himself and I think there's approx 6,000 people who would like the opportunity to share a few thoughts with him.

It would be....cathartic.

We are stuck with this loser now to the very end our fate is sealed we have no chance now.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    We are stuck with this loser now to the very end our fate is sealed we have no chance now.

It makes no difference who the manager is with our lot. They are supposed to be professional footballers, however, they don’t give a damn, that’s the bottom line. You just can’t motivate people who don’t give a toss.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    It makes no difference who the manager is with our lot. They are supposed to be professional footballers, however, they don’t give a damn, that’s the bottom line. You just can’t motivate people who don’t give a toss.
    Yes but he had signed 8 of them in Jan it’s no excuse he is awful and he has to go.

He plays the same failed tactics game after game you should fight till it’s over he talks like a loser and he is one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast