+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So, there's 10 minutes to go,

So, there's 10 minutes to go,

and it's clear Notts are down. Does the ground just empty before the whistle or will it get toxic and tasty? Let's hope the former.

Toxic and tasty.

I agree with Navy, its going to get nasty. I definately wont be getting involved though. What will be will be. Ive spent the last few weeks visiting my gran in hospital. Seeing those poor f..kers on those cancer wards has put things into perspective. Im trying to stay positive for the future. Its been a wa..nk season under this regime, but we cant do sod all about whats gone. New owners, hopefully better things to come next season whatever league we are in.

Supporters need to stay with Notts if they fall behind, don't chuck the towel in until it's over. If, at the end of the game, it hasn't gone our way then they've got every right to vent their anger, within reason.

The majority will behave imo as there is nothing you can do about it.

BUT some will kick off and probably go looking for baldie if he has the balls to show his face security might advise him to stay away ironic really if that is the case but the Vale owner can turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    The majority will behave imo as there is nothing you can do about it.

BUT some will kick off and probably go looking for baldie if he has the balls to show his face security might advise him to stay away ironic really if that is the case but the Vale owner can turn up.
    IIRC when Stags got relegated a supporter marched into the directors lounge and punched the chairman in the face.

If we go down today, it will get very toxic, imo. I shan't get involved but may well stay and watch. I mean, your lads will want to know what went off, won't you?

yes, with videos.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    IIRC when Stags got relegated a supporter marched into the directors lounge and punched the chairman in the face.
    Correct. A bloke called Steve Hymas punched Keith Haslam in the face.

Steve Hymas is now on the board of directors at Mansfield!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    I agree with Navy, its going to get nasty. I definately wont be getting involved though. What will be will be. Ive spent the last few weeks visiting my gran in hospital. Seeing those poor f..kers on those cancer wards has put things into perspective. Im trying to stay positive for the future.
    Sensible words. You are clearly misnamed.