+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Open that Dry Powder Store....

Open that Dry Powder Store....

...and get your money on Maqsad in the Nassau Stakes, Goodwood 3.35 this afternoon. Won the Listed Pretty Polly Stakes at Newmarket by 5 lengths, was looking all over the winner at the 10f pole in the Oaks, but her stamina ran out and she dropped out of contention. William Haggas has dropped her back to the 10f of her previous win and @ 13/2 this is the outstanding EW bet of the season so far.

Oh, and if 59/60 comes up with one of his Golden Pin specials, take no notice, Maqsad is the real deal.

If Mike Garlick see's your post he'll have 10p each way Sinkov

You must be joking Alto, no way would he take a risk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    ...and get your money on Maqsad in the Nassau Stakes, Goodwood 3.35 this afternoon. Won the Listed Pretty Polly Stakes at Newmarket by 5 lengths, was looking all over the winner at the 10f pole in the Oaks, but her stamina ran out and she dropped out of contention. William Haggas has dropped her back to the 10f of her previous win and @ 13/2 this is the outstanding EW bet of the season so far.

Oh, and if 59/60 comes up with one of his Golden Pin specials, take no notice, Maqsad is the real deal.
    Just shoved £20.00 to win following your advice sinkov. If it loses, I'll be hunting you down in the Valley tomorrow!

My advice was to back it EW mon ami, don't moan if it comes 2nd or 3rd and you've done your money.

Sorry lads, you have just thrown your money away.

Hermosa is a dead cert for this one - I am already enjoying a celebratory pipe.

Hermosa is certainly the likeliest winner 59, but that's built into the price, it has to win, Maqsad can come 2nd or 3rd and we're still in profit. It's a safety first approach, a bit like Mr Garlick, I don't like taking too much of a risk with my dry powder.

Some you win, some you lose, it's only money lent.

Following our resident two tosspots advice, I put £10.00 to win on Hermosa and £20.00 EW on sinkov's nag.

"Can't lose, best EW bet this year, I'm smoking my cock in anticipation etc. etc."

If you two ever knock Mr Garlick again, I swear to God I will not be responsible for my actions!

Attachment 13417

Glad I didn't trot down to the bookies with both yours and 59's tips finishing 8th and 9th respectfully

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)