+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nick they get themselves in

The Nick they get themselves in

Boy ran on the pitch after the disallowed goal after 8, yes EIGHT, minutes then gets promptly punted by the Polis. I must confess I did start to get excited when, like, the fifth went in.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Boy ran on the pitch after the disallowed goal after 8, yes EIGHT, minutes then gets promptly punted by the Polis. I must confess I did start to get excited when, like, the fifth went in.
    If we go nuts at a goal we’re embarrassing. Others say we act like old women knitting when we score. Others say it’s embarrassing if we put on displays. All according to the fun mentality. So I say **** thum. You boys got absolute pumped pumped pumped. 6-2 again. Never happened in all my time alive. The worst defeat was probably 3-0? Since 74. My boy has seen 6-2 twice ffs and he’s only in primary 4. Pumped.

Thon Dunfermline lad that does his match vids was at the gemme last night. Link below. I draw particular attention to the frothing after the goal that wasn’t. Great stuff!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be

That's absolutely amazing. Fair play to the lad, he's actually produced a really nice video there.

Bet you never invaded the pitch though, stupid arseholes. ��

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Bet you never invaded the pitch though, stupid arseholes. ��
    TBF that looked like their most mental Rhumba EVER Terry.

Just posted a thread of that video as didn't notice it in here, but worth a thread of its own, it's a belter

Seen a few of his match day vlogs. Very good.

Thon Dunfermline lad that does his match vids was at the gemme last night. Link below. I draw particular attention to the frothing after the goal that wasn’t. Great stuff!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be
    ****ing brilliant!!! Poor lad is dying to be an Arab though lol. Totally mental scenes in the shed brought back some great memories. Not stopped laughing at that frothy mouthed bunch over the road yet either, absolutely ****ing buzzing today!!!

Puts arabzone to shame, his sister/ wife is a babe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)