+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One for the conspiracy theorists

One for the conspiracy theorists

Just looked at the fair play league for this season and we are sat with others on 65 points. Same points and fouls etc as PNE who are shown as 8th, then Reading at 9th with the same total points but more from yellow card and us in 10th. So

8th - PNE - 55 yellow, O two yellows. 2 straight reds, 2 yellow then a straight red. total 65.
    9th - Reading - 62 yellow, 1 two yellows. 0 straight reds, 1 yellow then a straight red. total 65.
    10th - Leeds - 55 yellow, O two yellows. 2 straight reds, 2 yellow then a straight red. total 65.

So how do we get placed tenth?

Other than to make us look 'Dirty' we could arguably be 8th (alphabetic order) or even 9th If you say the reds out weigh the yellows slightly and then alphabetical.

On the more positive side we ended up in 21st place last season and 22nd the one before that, so perhaps we have cleaned up a little.

There is no conspiracy. Red cards 10 pts penalty if you stop a goal scoring, 12 pts if its violent contact.

Leeds have 248 pts and sit 21st on the official FA table, your using the Transfermarkt table.

Sitting 21st is good on the official table, as the FA do it ars5ways as usual, where the best behaved team is 24th

More pertinent (because it's not subject to any objective examination), for the conspiracy theorists is the Casilla debacle.

Ok, so it takes time to get all the evidence together but.......

Post-Christmas we have "wobble", but nothing happens, yet.

"Let's wait a few weeks" say the authorities to themselves. "Let the wobble take on last seasons dimensions. Their second string gk is untested in the league, probably make some real bloopers, so we declare the judgement in February and by the time Casillas back, it will be too late to get fit and make any difference". But.....the wobble is temporary, so the authorities decide to delay the ban, why?

"They seem to have recovered, so if we declare the judgement in early March we can destabilise them and by the time Casilla comes back, the season is effectively done".

Fanciful? Outlandish?

Nothing fanciful about it. Probably spot on. However. What’s different this year is we have grabbed the bull by the horns and are going up. They may done us a huge favor with Meslier getting consideration as our keeper next year. Baptism by fire. He is up for it and we can lick him in for 5 million. Another Kasper in the making.

One last hurdle. As I said a month ago could see them making some ruling on Coro a virus and all of a sudden. We have a playoff or some goofy ruling like whoever won on Tuesdays get the automatic spots. Nothing would surprise me with the FA. One thing is for sure. Our fans are the best so empty stadium games affect us as much as any team

Some teams have way more fans dressed as seat covers than fans

I can remember this being sung in the seventies and it's still sung today..

"We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds .. Seems like the EFL are singing from the same Hymn sheet.

l

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

"We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds .. Seems like the EFL are singing from the same Hymn sheet.

l
    This is how it feels to be Burnley,
    this is how it feels to be sad!
    this is how it feels when your sister's sh*ging your dad, sh*ging your dad, sh*ging your dad!

In the town, where I was born, there lived a man, who sailed the seas.
    and he told me of a tale, about a town, called Burnley!
    he. told. me..
    burnley fans eat bananas with thier feet, bananas with thier feet, bananas with thier feet!
    burnley fans eat bananas with thier feet, bananas with thier feet, bananas with thier feet!

sorry bout spelling mistake

l

Alf ... it was the (spits) fa/fl who wrote that, sometime in the sixties

They sing it at the beginning and end of every season, pieces of dog schitt.

l
    Yer mums yer dad
    Yer dads yer mum
    Yer filthy inbred
    Burnley scum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)