+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fascinating stuff on Barlaser...

Fascinating stuff on Barlaser...

Hopefully he can do it with us for another season. He could be the difference between us staying up or going down, We must
    pull out all stops to get him I reckon..

https://www.ne1sgame.com/post/like-a...ewcastle-squad

Lmao 😂

Mags are saying is Dan good enough for the Prem, Millers are saying is Dan good enough for the Championship ?

I’m just laughing how roly thinks we don’t have enough talent to stop up without barlaser

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I’m just laughing how roly thinks we don’t have enough talent to stop up without barlaser
    He hasn’t said that though has he? He’s used the word “could” any single player has the ability to make a difference when things are tight.

It’s just his opinion on a talented young player.

My opinion is that if we look to bring him back it suggests we are going to play a bit rather than concede possession and play on the break like the last couple of times in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He hasn’t said that though has he? He’s used the word “could” any single player has the ability to make a difference when things are tight.

It’s just his opinion on a talented young player.

My opinion is that if we look to bring him back it suggests we are going to play a bit rather than concede possession and play on the break like the last couple of times in the championship.
    I think we will do that anyway mate but I think without something in middle it will be restricted to down wings, I think if we bring him back or bring in someone like him or better it may mean play offs

And before gru starts il say it for him

We need a LB a CM and a Big forward 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I think we will do that anyway mate but I think without something in middle it will be restricted to down wings, I think if we bring him back or bring in someone like him or better it may mean play offs

And before gru starts il say it for him

We need a LB a CM and a Big forward 😂
    good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    good enough!
    Truth is I can see a problem with CM coming even if we do get barlaser we will have 5 central midfielders if two get injured which is highly possible we will have no choice but to play 4 in midfield because Big Mac won’t be able to go a full 90 mins surely and you will need someone on bench.

I hope we do get barlaser but I really want someone else as well

Report Compares his stats to Shelvey's. Really? If shelvey misses several games from injury, barlaser could step in and do a job. Ur. He's good but not that good.
    Let's put it this way if any Newcastle fans are reading. Dan is a decent player but he's no way near what shelvey is. If you gtd Dan for 40 games a season or shelvey for 30 games a season I would still take shelvey.

Barlaser has a lot of talent and certainly grew into it last season.

Is he ready for the EPL? Doubt it. He'd need a run of 5/6 games which you don't get at that level if you don't perform.. Unless the team has no other options.

He improved massively with us last season, but effectively he's had one good season in a good team.

I remember in January I think it was kicking a ball out from a corner, it went 2ft from the flag and it was over the whiteline. Not seen that in the EPL!

Certainly if he carries on from where he left off he is championship standard and despite his initial slowness and poor phases during a game I don't think we had much better, certainly his passing was excellent and certainly unlocked our wingers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast