+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny crocked again!

Danny crocked again!

Crocked!!,

Has damaged his knee again and a scan today, but Hassenhuttl fearing the worst.
    Shame if true having got back into England team.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 02-11-2020 at 01:17 PM.

It didn't look good at all when it happened, in fact, Danny's body language was certainly not good. HOwever, it appears that the injury is not as bad as was first thought and that no serious damage has been done to the ligament. I wish him well.

He certainly is playing well, I wish the lad good luck and fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    It didn't look good at all when it happened, in fact, Danny's body language was certainly not good. HOwever, it appears that the injury is not as bad as was first thought and that no serious damage has been done to the ligament. I wish him well.
    That’s good news, suppose he’s always going to worry with knee knocks ... as opposed to knocked knees ...

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    That’s good news, suppose he’s always going to worry with knee knocks ... as opposed to knocked knees ...
    Aye, very true. He scored a cracking goal again too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    He certainly is playing well, I wish the lad good luck and fortune.
    Me too, does he still have his charity interests in Burnley. Pity he burnt his boats over the transfer money tribunal. Would have loved him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Aye, very true. He scored a cracking goal again too.
    Yes and helps create a lot more.

Of all the ex-Clarets still playing he's the player I would most like to see back at Turf Moor.

He should be our first target once the takeover is complete

The "Rumour Mill" says we are interested in Phil Jones.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Attachment 17342

Both him and Smalling were massive mistakes on United’s part. I never have rated Jones and would not want him in a claret and blue jersey at any time in future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)