+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: anybody else having problems with this site ?

anybody else having problems with this site ?

I can't get on to the main site , last 3 weeks , the current format is dreadful , I'm having to go on other clubs site's just to log in , Summats not reyt , any help available ? If not Al just geeor ! Another hassle I dunt need , I think it's looking like Footy mad are nearing completion and closing darn personally ,

I've not noticed anything recently although MT reported being logged out a couple of times yesterday. Can't disagree about FootyMAD, seems to have been held together with sellotape and string for the past couple of years.

I'm not having a problem with it, and no they aren't paying me to say that lol.
    Maybe its down to the device your using to log in with ?.

When I bring the site up in my mobile there’s loads of bloody adverts about Microsoft coming up also when you click for the next page it all goes blurred and nothing happens so you click again and it comes up ok very annoying at how it used to be

I think it’s the beginning of the end....what will you do?

I’ve already got long IBS, as I’m missing him

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    When I bring the site up in my mobile there’s loads of bloody adverts about Microsoft coming up also when you click for the next page it all goes blurred and nothing happens so you click again and it comes up ok very annoying at how it used to be
    Same here with that.

Yes the microsoft advert is doing my head in! As for the site overall, no issues logging in at all.