+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020 final

Euro 2020 final

Pens, Italy.

Toss of a coin really though but Italy's far bigger price sways it.

Italy, goal disallowed, man sent off and dubious penalty awarded against them. They win 3 -0 because the English think it's all over, even before the kick off.

As an Englishmen I'm quite calm about the match as I believe this is 'not our chance' we are genuinely at the start of a brighter future for my national team. So if not tonight then soon. And often.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    As an Englishmen I'm quite calm about the match as I believe this is 'not our chance' we are genuinely at the start of a brighter future for my national team. So if not tonight then soon. And often.
    Yawn

International football is quite set in its ways.

Argentina, Brazil, Italy and Germany are really the serial winners of tourneys.

Dutch, Belgium, England, France....never seem to get a run going despite having good teams.

I’m thinking it’s about 60/40 Italy.
    If England don’t win it tonight, I doubt they ever will.

They’ve had a favourable combination of easy side of the draw and all home games bar one, that combination won’t come up too much for them in the future.

I’ll say this for them though, it’s the best they’ve ever been at passing and possession, up to a couple of tournaments ago they were always the same and couldn’t string 3 passes together.

If England win it by beating Italy in final they will have deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    International football is quite set in its ways.

Argentina, Brazil, Italy and Germany are really the serial winners of tourneys.

Dutch, Belgium, England, France....never seem to get a run going despite having good teams.
    Germany and Italy haven't won any of the last 5 Euros. France have won more of the last 6 World Cups than your chosen ones.So times they are a changing.

Germany and Italy haven't won any of the last 5 Euros. France have won more of the last 6 World Cups than your chosen ones.So times they are a changing.
    Euros wc and cope.

I draw Brazil, argues, Germany or Italy in sweepy.....I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Euros wc and cope.

I draw Brazil, argues, Germany or Italy in sweepy.....I'm happy.
    Argies....who cud argue with that.

My bet tonight......Italy to win either half....11/10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)