+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol wet spam.

Lol wet spam.

Interested in buying Raphinia

Hope it's all bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Hope it's all bubbles
    Surely all the junk has been valued so high he is worth a lot more. Gee, we linked with the Asian that can't get a game at the pool for 40 mils or something

If Minihaha is valued at that Phillips and Rapha both 100m players which in itself is madness

We shouldn't be laughing at West Ham they have a board who back their manager and we have a board who have already stated that we are following the Leicester model whom sell their best players for profit in the hope it will be alright on the night with lesser replacements.

100 million joint bid for Raph & KP ain't enough but its obvious they are just testing the waters..120 million might just do it!

Worrying times in yet another poor Jan TW for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    We shouldn't be laughing at West Ham they have a board who back their manager and we have a board who have already stated that we are following the Leicester model whom sell their best players for profit in the hope it will be alright on the night with lesser replacements.

100 million joint bid for Raph & KP ain't enough but its obvious they are just testing the waters..120 million might just do it!

I like what West Ham have done and Moyes too - put them in the same bracket as Leicester as a sensible progressive club.

In today’s market given their age Inwouls have thought it would take at least that Rev. No way we would sell in Jan certainly not this late into the window.

Absolutely nuts how much people spend on players though.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I like what West Ham have done and Moyes too - put them in the same bracket as Leicester as a sensible progressive club.

In today’s market given their age Inwouls have thought it would take at least that Rev. No way we would sell in Jan certainly not this late into the window.

Absolutely nuts how much people spend on players though.
    Think the spammers are a bit better than the Leicester model hopey but I catch yer drift.

I also very much doubt we will sell any prized assets in this window as it would be madness!

Call me selfish but I want us to keep our best players and add even more best players and also play in a 65 thousand all seater packed to the rafters Elland Road....not too much to ask is it

Think the spammers are a bit better than the Leicester model hopey but I catch yer drift.

I also very much doubt we will sell any prized assets in this window as it would be madness!

Call me selfish but I want us to keep our best players and add even more best players and also play in a 65 thousand all seater packed to the rafters Elland Road....not too much to ask is it
    F me I knew you can during I had no idea you can dream also

So they value rice at 100mil and want our 2 players for that I think they are teasing lol But we are the sort of club that would do that. I remember we got rid of one player some years ago I recall his name was Cantona who went on to win everything even a Kung fu fight whilst we were never the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    So they value rice at 100mil and want our 2 players for that I think they are teasing lol But we are the sort of club that would do that. I remember we got rid of one player some years ago I recall his name was Cantona who went on to win everything even a Kung fu fight whilst we were never the same again.

Raphinha earns potential £63,000 per week, £3,276,000 per year currently Oz.

Not exactly big payers the Hamsters for the standard footballer London living remit, most are on Raphs salary with keeper Areola on £138,000/£7,176,000 being the top earner in a squad mostly nearer 30 years age wise.

Fascinating subject how footballers are paid, know a few who didn't even understand themselves how agents conjured deal-breakers until they retired.

According to the PFA (Professional Footballers’ Association) the 'average salary' of a PL football player is about £50,000 per week. This average is partially due to that some of the top players earn up to £350,000, these numbers include performance-based bonuses though.

In general the PL is a football league were the salaries are on average very high. The clubs with the highest average salaries in the PL are Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea & Arsenal. Compared to Spanish Primera División, the German Bundesliga and the Italian Serie A & French Ligue 1 the average salary is far lower.

Last year UK' HMRC sent out 1,900 letters to players Agents relating to potential tax investigations following “serious allegations of fraud” and it has opened new investigations into football transfer activity – in particular, the enormous fees that agents receive. HMRC has even undertaken raids at the homes of some footballers, which have gone unreported, in relation to tax avoidance schemes and possible tax evasion. Some are under suspicion of indulging in tax practices which are potentially on the cusp of being fraudulent.

The question of image rights payments being one – a standard, but controversial practice across the sport – arose from the UK 2017 budget when all businesses were instructed to change image rights to employee payments. The financial incentive for footballers to create their own Image Rights Company is considerable, making them liable for only half as much as an employee. For foreign players the savings can be even greater since part of the payments could be made offshore.

Off sure banking maybe I'll resist on this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)