+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Sale starts

Fire Sale starts

Both Leeds and Newcastle in for Nathan Collins, at a 'cut-price rate'.

I am confident Alan Pace will not veer away from his intent NOT to sell players at cut price deals.

We shall see.

Paper talk. Nothing else to report. Don’t believe what you read.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Paper talk. Nothing else to report. Don’t believe what you read.
    I agree Monsieur Malwayne. Let’s see the colour of their money first.

You never know with these stories, some are pure speculation, some are true, impossible to know which is which. Given our financial situation, and Mr Pace's insistence that players would have to be sold, on a scale of 1-10, (1 being nonsence, 10 being very likely), I'd say Collins to Leeds or Newcastle is a good 7 at least.

Apparently we're signing Taylor Harwood-Bellis from City to replace our outgoing centre-halves, but seeing as the manager supposed to be signing him isn't, as far as I know, even our manager yet, I'd rate this one around 3 or 4 at best.

Apparently work permit issues are the reason for the delay in announcing Vinny as our new manager. Bloody Brexit!

I will believe anything when it actually happens but there will be a mass exodus whether the new manager-whoever that maybe-is appointed or not.We need the dosh.I predict sales will be Pope,Mcneill,Cornet,Brownhill(hopefully),Weghorst, Collins and maybe Taylor.The rest of the dregs are worth nowt anyway.Tarks off on a free and a few out of contract so it will be a huge rebuild using loanee`s if you ask me.

Bit negative there CiB.I hope we draw the line At Pope,McNeil & Cornet.

Hennessey in goal with BPF as No 2 and our defence is ok,Maybe one signing for midfield and make the rest up with loans.Barnes & Rodriguez
    ok for one more season.Now will be the time to see what we have from the Academy and we are not aware of what exactly is the financial situation now.Tarks,Stephens,Gudmonsson,Bardsley,Pope,McNeil & Cornet off the wage bill.Give Vydra a one year deal and see how he fits in when fit.

Tottenham now sniffing around Cornett

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)