+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That break in the season could be a godsend.

That break in the season could be a godsend.

Our bad run last season that nearly cost us promotions came at the back end, we were tired & out of sorts.This season hopefully we can regroup after the World Cup & push on to safety.Take stock & strengthen in January,if we need to strengthen in January let’s not mess about & get on with it.Our aim is to stay in the Championship & like I say this godsend could be our year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Our bad run last season that nearly cost us promotions came at the back end, we were tired & out of sorts.This season hopefully we can regroup after the World Cup & push on to safety.Take stock & strengthen in January,if we need to strengthen in January let’s not mess about & get on with it.Our aim is to stay in the Championship & like I say this godsend could be our year.
    Lol, in your January dreams, good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Lol, in your January dreams, good luck with that one.
    It could be a must Brin,Lessons learned & all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It could be a must Brin,Lessons learned & all that.
    Don't hold your breath or you'll turn

Agreed. If we chase about like we did Saturday, we'll need a break eventually.

Quietly confident about staying up this time!!

It will be a godsend for alot of clubs as injuries pile up these clubs have a mini pre season to get these players back fit with no actual games . This season will be unbalanced due to this some club benefitting more than others .But i feel alot better now than i did last Friday .With a couple more additions we might actually do it this season