+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL table now updated for games played 18th November

PL table now updated for games played 18th November

A quick message to all who participate in the PL. Make sure you double check your predictions before submitting them. Two of you failed to do so so may have missed out on a valuable point.

Right down to business, let's see what happened from last weekends games.

No shows: x 2

Weekly winner(s): One winner this time. Not too many high scores so with him being the only one to hit double digits with his 10 points, step forward xxxxxxxx and take a bow, well done Sir.

Predict a Score: Final score was Barrow 1 v 0 Crawley. Two winners and it's gone to xxxxx and that man again xxxxxxx, well done indeed for picking up the 2 bonus points.

Jokers played: Two played. both of you scored 5 points each so doubled them up to 10. Check out where it now puts you.

Wooden Spoon(s): Again as a repeat of last week, the scoring was low so two pick ups this time and they are for xxxxx and xxxxx for scoring 3 points. Commiserations chaps.

Very very tight at the top now. All to play for so don't miss out posting and fill those predictions in correctly
    Last edited by Brin; 23-11-2023 at 10:11 AM.

After a stewards inquiry a correction has been made to the weekly winner and not winners. Apologies to all involved in this but it didn't make a great deal of difference to the League positions. Once again my sincere apologies.

In good time honoured Millers fashion I've had points deducted 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    In good time honoured Millers fashion I've had points deducted ��
    Grist, glad to see you've taken the adjustment light heartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    In good time honoured Millers fashion I've had points deducted ��
    Next time you need to go to a bookies that pays first past the post and doesn't get involved in all this steward's enquiry malarkey

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Next time you need to go to a bookies that pays first past the post and doesn't get involved in all this steward's enquiry malarkey
    😄…….thing is CAM you’ll need a triple enquiry to resurrect your season 🤣🤣

My stealth approach is obviously working as you haven't noticed I'm slowly closing the gap on top spot.