+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keith Curle

Keith Curle

Photo of Keith Curle up in the directors box with the prawn sarni brigade, where does he fit in the grand scheme of things? Leam Richardson also reported there chatting with people at half time, but no TS allegedly in Dubai
    What the hell is going on? Are we bothered? We shouldn’t be but are as we love the club, what a bloody shambles

Think this was a froggy style informant this, I dont believe LR was there which may have been a good thing!

Dunno when he is signing if it depends on TS being in the country WC and us fans may need to suffer another week or so yet.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Photo of Keith Curle up in the directors box with the prawn sarni brigade, where does he fit in the grand scheme of things? Leam Richardson also reported there chatting with people at half time, but no TS allegedly in Dubai
    What the hell is going on? Are we bothered? We shouldn’t be but are as we love the club, what a bloody shambles
    Obviously TS was in Dubai completing a multi million pound take over which lots of people on this board think is the right thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think this was a froggy style informant this, I dont believe LR was there which may have been a good thing!

Dunno when he is signing if it depends on TS being in the country WC and us fans may need to suffer another week or so yet.
    Na then

I don’t mind a bit of ribbing but but don’t get boring.

Welcome to the hot seat then Keith Curle
    Never saw that one coming and neither did the bookies

I used to see Keith Curle regular in a pub having Sunday Lunch, when I went
    over to my son in Sheffield, this didn't mean he was to become the new landlord.

Richardson was 100% present today and was speaking to a number of people, not just club officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Richardson was 100% present today and was speaking to a number of people, not just club officials.
    Where? I didn't see him talking to anyone in the lounge at any time.................

No why would believe anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Will he be announced on Friday? Asking for a friend who isn't ITK 😉

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast