+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T ATT Kerr Avon help me on this please…..

Why are you asking kerravon.

Is he a lawyer?

Are you a lawyer Kerr or do you prefer not to say?

I feel Kerr is well versed and probably learned in the field…..

I've had my spats with him in the past protecting all and sundry but that's because he has a more balanced view on the law and I must admit I can be a little knew jerk reaction to something when I see bad things happen to decent innocent human beings….

He is indeed well versed re the law but refuses to say if he is a lawyer which is slightly odd

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    He is indeed well versed re the law but refuses to say if he is a lawyer which is slightly odd
    If Kerr's a lawyer, then I'm a 6' 2" beach bum hung like a horse :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    If Kerr's a lawyer, then I'm a 6' 2" beach bum hung like a horse :-)

And I'm a real pirate

Amazingly enough, I must be the only person on here who actually believes that Kerr is a lawyer and Kempo is a doctor. I can promise you I am far from a gullible person, I don't fall for people's sh!te all the time!

I see no reason why either of them would lie about it, and I believe they both have a good enough knowledge of the fields they work in, far greater than could be satisfied just by using Google or Wikipedia. And I'm not saying all the knowledge they require wouldn't be on Google or Wikipedia, but you often have to know what you are searching for, and they have both given answers in depth enough to satisfy me.

I think it's all a question of strength of character.

For example if someone pointed a gun at gm, authentic or plastic, he would no doubt get down on his knees and grovel, begging the man not to shoot him as he had so much to offer the world. (A likely story!)

On the other hand, CAM that habitual bullet dodger, would look down the barrel of a gun and laugh it off, probably giving the gunman a clip round the ear. Not even looking down the barrel of a cannon would cause CAM any sleepless nights. He's the very embodiment of a real man which is why he's the sheriff of this site and Frog merely his deputy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    I think it's all a question of strength of character.

For example if someone pointed a gun at gm, authentic or plastic, he would no doubt get down on his knees and grovel, begging the man not to shoot him as he had so much to offer the world. (A likely story!)

On the other hand, CAM that habitual bullet dodger, would look down the barrel of a gun and laugh it off, probably giving the gunman a clip round the ear. Not even looking down the barrel of a cannon would cause CAM any sleepless nights. He's the very embodiment of a real man which is why he's the sheriff of this site and Frog merely his deputy.
    Too true Zil. Here's the two of us when frog reported for his recent physical exam.

Name:  deputydawg.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  15.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    Amazingly enough, I must be the only person on here who actually believes that Kerr is a lawyer and Kempo is a doctor. I can promise you I am far from a gullible person, I don't fall for people's sh!te all the time!

I see no reason why either of them would lie about it, and I believe they both have a good enough knowledge of the fields they work in, far greater than could be satisfied just by using Google or Wikipedia. And I'm not saying all the knowledge they require wouldn't be on Google or Wikipedia, but you often have to know what you are searching for, and they have both given answers in depth enough to satisfy me.
    Did you go round to theirs or did they come round to yours ?

A lad who I know got 18 months for pointing a bb gun at staff at Thrybergh Country Park when they told him he couldn't fish there.

Rightly so too, although he didn't have any cannabis on him neither was he driving under the influence. The lad Brin speaks of was very lucky not to get 5 years!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast