+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We all love Warney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We all love Warney

This is a long shot but how much would you like to see Derby beat the piggies in the play offs.... it is a possibility.

Look forward to seeing this reviewed next year.

Think Derby play the pigs last game of the season...........

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Think Derby play the pigs last game of the season...........
    Yep, 6th May at Hillsborough

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    This is a long shot but how much would you like to see Derby beat the piggies in the play offs.... it is a possibility.

Look forward to seeing this reviewed next year.
    I would love to see PW take Derby up however he manages to do it, and he could still do it automatic, there is still around 5 months of the season still left. UTM

Didzy a reyt signing, Hourihane no slouch at that level either

Does anyone really care? If i had to have an opinion, i'd rather they both be scrapping against relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Does anyone really care? If i had to have an opinion, i'd rather they both be scrapping against relegation.

I loved Vaulks here but once he'd gone he was soon forgotten. Warney I weren't a fan I hope he fails to get Derby up & he + other 3 join rest of failed managers coaches on scrapheap! Matty Taylor I'm loving here.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I loved Vaulks here but once he'd gone he was soon forgotten. Warney I weren't a fan I hope he fails to get Derby up & he + other 3 join rest of failed managers coaches on scrapheap! Matty Taylor I'm loving here.
    As one of the one people you mention is a personel friend of mine I hope you'll forgive me for sticking up for at least him.

Being a failure has meant that he played for England all the way through the youth system up until the age of under 21's
    Being a failure has meant he played in the premiership.
    He was the longest serving employee at Rotherham United and was the only surviving coach from when Tony Stewart took over.
    He is a devoted father and husband to his childhood sweet heart.
    Although I don't know you gru or what you've acheived in life I would say that he's twice the man you are!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    As one of the one people you mention is a personel friend of mine I hope you'll forgive me for sticking up for at least him.

Being a failure has meant that he played for England all the way through the youth system up until the age of under 21's
    Being a failure has meant he played in the premiership.
    He was the longest serving employee at Rotherham United and was the only surviving coach from when Tony Stewart took over.
    He is a devoted father and husband to his childhood sweet heart.
    Although I don't know you gru or what you've acheived in life I would say that he's twice the man you are!
    Only twice the man? Think you're being a bit too kind to gru there.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    gru, can you 'without doubt' deny you didn't cheer or clap when on 3 separate occasions, Warney got us promoted?

Come on now, tell the truth.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast