+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calvert-Lewin for England..?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Calvert-Lewin for England..?!

Daily Mirror reporting that DCL is considered for England duty and perhaps World Cup.

Come on now. Own up. Who thought he was crap...?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...minic-12145672

Didn't really have an opinion on him as didn't see enough of him tbh. However, can see him improving match on match when I watch Everton on the box.

Fantastic achievement for him and yet another of our ex's moving on to higher things - first striker tho - who's next?

PS - FKB - your avatar gives me the creeps - what's it all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    PS - FKB - your avatar gives me the creeps - what's it all about?
    Its not my picture btw. It just represents my Sage-like view of the world, and my mission to talk some sense into folks whether they like it or not. .

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its not my picture btw. It just represents my Sage-like view of the world, and my mission to talk some sense into folks whether they like it or not. .
    We know it’s not your picture FKB... unless you’ve been on a crash diet.

As for DCL. I just don’t rate the lad even as Premier standard, let alone England International.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    We know it’s not your picture FKB... unless you’ve been on a crash diet.

As for DCL. I just don’t rate the lad even as Premier standard, let alone England International.

Ya cheeky burger Gray...

I hope this isn't one of those stupid choices like (was it..?) Wilshire, who got taken to a World Cup for experience and then didn't play.

Anyway, I've changed my avatar. No more am I the Wise Sage. I am now FK-BatCommander of the wonderful AquaBats!

Ya cheeky burger Gray...

I hope this isn't one of those stupid choices like (was it..?) Wilshire, who got taken to a World Cup for experience and then didn't play.

Anyway, I've changed my avatar. No more am I the Wise Sage. I am now FK-BatCommander of the wonderful AquaBats!
    Sven thought it would be a great idea to take the 16 year old Theo Walcott

Just going to ask whether we have an International Call Up Clause. As it's the Blades I guess not.

Pops my avator aint a foto of me either.Monte that's a terrific idea,Gentlemen Ironers should get more appreciation UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 09-03-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Pops my avator aint a foto of me either.Monte that's a terrific idea,Gentlemen Ironers should get more appreciation UTCB
    perhaps we should all put our real photos on our avatars for a day Rod - now that would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    perhaps we should all put our real photos on our avatars for a day Rod - now that would be interesting
    Think of Plug in the Bash Street Kids Aya,try to imagine him having an uglier older brother,that’s Rod that is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast