+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Anna Soubry becomes a leaver.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T: Anna Soubry becomes a leaver.

Quits the Tories 1.15pm press conference....

SORRY O/T.....
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-02-2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Added omitted O.T. prefix

Quote Originally Posted by downunderpie View Post
    Quits the Tories 1.15pm press conference....

SORRY O/T.....

Good riddance, about time. Anti democratic moron.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Good riddance, about time. Anti democratic moron.
    But you were one of those who voted her into power!

So what happens now?
    Can her constituents oust her, seeing how often she has **** on them?
    Does the seat have to be taken over by a Tory member?
    I can't see her getting many votes as an independent.

All this takes now, is the Brexit party to get up and running(100k members in a week)
    Now we have 5 parties to divide the votes between. No more one sided bull****.
    Interesting times ahead and a massive shake up in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

All this takes now, is the Brexit party to get up and running(100k members in a week)
    I'm not sure how accurate that figure can be given the website is of such a poor GCSE grade that it allowed anyone to register multiple times.

Here's a list of a few folks that make up that 100k figure

Mr P. Nesshead
    Mr G. String
    Mr Y. Front
    Mr T. Osser
    Mr B. Oddie

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I'm not sure how accurate that figure can be given the website is of such a poor GCSE grade that it allowed anyone to register multiple times.

Mr P. Nesshead
    Mr G. String
    Mr Y. Front
    Mr T. Osser
    Mr B. Oddie
    Haha I applied under the name Mike Hunt.

I hope all these right wing nobbychoks demanding that Soubry and co should have a by election are equally adamant that Farage should quit as an MEP now that he’s not in UKIP anymore.

Mr P. Nesshead
    Mr G. String
    Mr Y. Front
    Mr T. Osser
    Mr B. Oddie
    I'm pretty sure that the 'Brexit Party' will not have accrued 100,000 members in less than a week. The logistics of that are too great for a start. They may well have had people clicking a link to say they showed an interest in becoming a member or wanting to find out more, but parting with money and signing up....No. i don't think they have even published a manifesto yet so what would people be joining? The name Brexit party (not a lot of creativity employed in coming up with that) smacks of short termism so not something that a lot of people would over commit to.

Mr P. Nesshead
    Mr G. String
    Mr Y. Front
    Mr T. Osser
    Mr B. Oddie
    I actually registered on the Labour Party site , as both Rupert Bear , and Adolf Hitler, and received regular correspondence addressed to both

Jack Boots in Nutwood? I suppose at least Rupert does wear a red jumper , but I think Labour HQ addressing funding requests to the Fuhrer, might show a scant attention to detail

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Now we have 5 parties to divide the votes between. No more one sided bull****.
    Interesting times ahead and a massive shake up in politics.
    I hope so. If this leads to a new party made up of people who think Labour have lurched too far to the left and the Tories have lurched too far to the right they might be worthy of consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I hope so. If this leads to a new party made up of people who think Labour have lurched too far to the left and the Tories have lurched too far to the right they might be worthy of consideration.

At least it puts all the defecting anti british remoaning MP’s in one party so democrats can vote against them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast