+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Ratings V Potty Vale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Ratings V Potty Vale

Scholfield.............Doesn't like coming off his line but made a couple of great saves. 7
    Rose ...................Difficult afternoon and was offered no support .6
    Stubbs.................Gonna but some player this lad, just like his dad.7
    Barclay................Not bad but seems to want Stubbs to do the hard yards.5
    Milly....................Good game from someone who as now become Mr Reliable.7
    Jimbo..................He wasnt't good at all.5
    Doyle..................See Jimbo.5
    Gomis.................The kid tries.6
    Stead..................Battled.6
    CMS....................Not great today.5
    Enzio...................During my many years following Notts, I have seen many a bad performance. This was up there .1, for turning up.

Hemmings...........Offers nothing when he starts or comes on.4
    Lewis..................Not good.4

I'd mark Gomis down a point. Yes, he has pace, but overall he offers very little. Really sloppy in possession a few times, too. Probably not quite ready for league football - at least not with us.

Unfair on Enzio. He was no worse than anyone else. What's your problem with him?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I'd mark Gomis down a point. Yes, he has pace, but overall he offers very little. Really sloppy in possession a few times, too. Probably not quite ready for league football - at least not with us.

Unfair on Enzio. He was no worse than anyone else. What's your problem with him?
    Hitting hoof ball to him is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post

Enzio as scored a couple of great goals for us but as he offered anything else? Not for me . He very really beats his man and offers absolutely nothing defensively. The biggest waste of money since Ricky Green.

Oh, and you watch how players try to anticipate what might happen, he looks like his feet are stuck in concrete.
    Last edited by navypie; 02-03-2019 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Enzio as scored a couple of great goals for us but as he offered anything else? Not for me . He very really beats his man and offers absolutely nothing defensively. The biggest waste of money since Ricky Green.
    I wouldn't go that far. I have seen Ricky Green and he had no redeeming features. We had McCulloch, Hooks and Vinter at the time, so he was utterly pointless.

But Ricky Green only cost £10k and Enzio was our marquee signing, so we are entitled to expect more from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. I have seen Ricky Green and he had no redeeming features. We had McCulloch, Hooks and Vinter at the time, so he was utterly pointless.

But Ricky Green only cost £10k and Enzio was our marquee signing, so we are entitled to expect more from him.
    I thought Ricky cost 40k but I might be wrong. Just like Enzio he cost us a lot. Just like Enzio, he was useless.

I thought Ricky cost 40k but I might be wrong. Just like Enzio he cost us a lot. Just like Enzio, he was useless.
    You are right navypie. We signed him from Chesterfield for 40k. I remember his first game at the lane, he got put thru on goal with just the goalie to beat and he fell over... We seem to still have a few of those in our ranks today...

Maybe you're right there. He scored a lot of goals at Chesterfield, which rings a bell. When I first used this site he was considered the undisputed no 9 in our worst ever XI. Since then we had had a succession of awful owners employing even more awful managers buying absolute ****e. So I can't see him as our worst any more. And also, he was bad in the second tier, whereas this lot are bad by non-league standards.

Enzio...................During my many years following Notts, I have seen many a bad performance. This was up there .1, for turning up.
    ridiculous, best chance came from his cross, put some decent tackles in. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    ridiculous, best chance came from his cross, put some decent tackles in. 6/10
    Ok , I missed that cross so 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast