+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some right **** on here last couple of days.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some right **** on here last couple of days.

We’ve lost a game we played poor but the overreaction is unreal.
    Posters claiming it’s because we pay crap wages and obviously know how much the players are on.
    Others claiming we target injury prone players.
    Others claiming to have coached strikers and know better than Warne 😂😂.

Defensive coach needed forwards coach needed. Any bloody coach will do according to some.

If we lose Saturday we better get Samaritans in cause I don’t think some can take it.

Warne out 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Posters claiming it’s because we pay crap wages and obviously know how much the players are on.

Defensive coach needed forwards coach needed. Any bloody coach will do according to some.

If we lose Saturday we better get Samaritans in cause I don’t think some can take it.

Warne out 😊
    Coach for Shrewsbury and Burton for Pocket !!

Can’t make Shrewsbury (plastic) will be at Burton Albion.

Warne out 😊
    😁😁 why don’t you say what you really think ?

Stop sitting on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post

Stop sitting on the fence.
    If you sit on the fence you get splinters in your arse. Oh no not another injury!

Warne out 😊
    Listed to dee dar on the way to gym tonight Paul whatyermccallit came on and said "if Warne doesn't deliver soon he will be sacked" .Presenter said "is it too early" He replies "no" .. ****ing 2 games ffs
    Guy has wanted Warne out since day 1 .I stayed off Twitter Sat night i fell i would have had a mental breakdown reading some of the tripe on there.Lincoln game has gone now we have 1 win from 2 and a new formation give it 10 games at least .

Warne will overcome....

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Listed to dee dar on the way to gym tonight Paul whatyermccallit came on and said "if Warne doesn't deliver soon he will be sacked" .Presenter said "is it too early" He replies "no" .. ****ing 2 games ffs
    Guy has wanted Warne out since day 1 .I stayed off Twitter Sat night i fell i would have had a mental breakdown reading some of the tripe on there.Lincoln game has gone now we have 1 win from 2 and a new formation give it 10 games at least .
    I totally agree..lets finish in the bottom half for a change..i hate winning.. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    I totally agree..lets finish in the bottom half for a change..i hate winning.. 😄
    Well it is of course “early days” but if we continue letting in goals at the same rate we will end up conceding roughly 70 goals. Teams that perform that way usually finish 13th or so in the final table

Too much negativity on here. One loss and the place is in uproar.

Will still support the lads but not from here.

Got enough negativity without getting it on here.

Adios.

The problem with Saturday was the poor passing, poor ball control and slow movement.

We can give them some slack as it's a new squad getting used to each other, formations, tactics Etc but there is no sympathy at all for a lack of basic footballing skills.

I'm sure it won't happen again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast