+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maxwell Cornet turned down offer to move to Burnley!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maxwell Cornet turned down offer to move to Burnley!

Lyon accepted the bid but Maxwell Cornet turned down the offer to move to Burnley.
    Surprise, surprise.My fear is we will struggle to sign anybody worth signing as now all players can see what is our brand of football and the direction of the club.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/burnle...rnet-exclusive

Lots of conflicting quotes CIB, he's always said he'd prefer Hertha Berlin - - - - - But is that a ploy by his agent to keep Hertha interested to up the offer ? Some Lyon fans say he's lazy- - - - - - - - others say he's extremely Professional, some say he's on £49,000 a week - - -others are saying not.

The only fact(s) I believe is that Burnley Football Club cannot match a lot of what most PL Clubs pay their players, plus (and the main factor(s)) Sean Dyche wants a certain calibre of player which cuts down the school of player, plus he's more interested in flair players tracking back too much summwhat blunting their positive side (re McNeil, Lennon and Boyd before them) and our usual lack of professionism when it comes to first spotting players and negotiations.

Its Burnley who we all love and support, its not what we want but unfortunately its what we have got

At this rate nobody wants to sign us at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Lyon accepted the bid but Maxwell Cornet turned down the offer to move to Burnley.
    Surprise, surprise.My fear is we will struggle to sign anybody worth signing as now all players can see what is our brand of football and the direction of the club.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/burnle...rnet-exclusive
    incroyable Jeff!

We need a left back?
    Charlie Taylor is a good player -
    What about the other 9 positions that need upgrading first?

According to the French footy media Cornet is heading our way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Very much hope so BT.It would be a great lift for the squad and the fans but I wont hold my breath.

Can't be true, Burnley is a racist ****-hole, black players won't sign for us.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Can't be true, Burnley is a racist ****-hole, black players won't sign for us.
    With about a third of the population with their origins steeped in South Asia, I don't think it's a racist $hithole sinkov, $hithole indubitably, but not racist.

With about a third of the population with their origins steeped in South Asia, I don't think it's a racist $hithole sinkov, $hithole indubitably, but not racist.
    Sadly, BT, it is not how we, or the population of Burnley, see ourselves, it is how the media portray the place and they always do everything they can to highlight any problem, no matter how small -----such as fans booing the taking of the knee which was plastered in sports journals all over the world. According to ALL reports ---it was only Burnley fans who did this! Of course, this applies to every Burnley fan, even if you were not at the game.
    Why? Because anyone with any common sense knows that it was just a minority, however, as we know, common sense is no longer in existence in large areas of the world.

As sinkov keeps telling us ------lunatics, asylum etc., etc.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)