+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fear o'Clock Alarm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fear o'Clock Alarm

At 3pm today, Sunday 23 April.....a Doomsday alarm will sound from your Mobile Phone / Big Brother snooping device - If you do not wish your privacy to be infringed upon, then go to settings and notifications and look for the option to stop/block the alert.

Alternitavely - Switch it Off.

this may not be applicable to older, non smart phones, but as they dont have the oiption to cancel the communication, Off could be the best solution.

I'm looking forward to it, after yesterday's match it's the most excitement I'm going to get this weekend. Happy St. George's day.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I'm looking forward to it, after yesterday's match it's the most excitement I'm going to get this weekend. Happy St. George's day.
    Happy St. George’s Day to you all!

And the same to you Outwood. It doesn't seem like a real St George's Day yet though, I haven't seen a useful Lefty idiot pointing out that St George wasn't really English yet, although I'm sure a quick visit to the Grauniad website would soon put that right.

More xenophobic nonsense. A guy in a bar today said it was him who introduced muesli to the UK and he was actually gay. Sounds like your usual right wing sort of guy.

Who was it introduced meusli into the UK, the guy in the bar or St George ? And who was gay, the guy in the bar or St George ?

Sounds like the former sinkov. Did he have drag/on do you suppose?

The dude in the bar said Saint George was a muesli eating gay chap who fought with the Romans and probably came from Turkey. Which all got me wondering how the feck he managed to get the England gig.

Keep it up guys, haven't pissed my pants yet but getting close. We are a tad short of humour over here but we can almost guarantee a shoot out at a party.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The dude in the bar said Saint George was a muesli eating gay chap who fought with the Romans and probably came from Turkey. Which all got me wondering how the feck he managed to get the England gig.
    By slaying the Welsh dragon of course. He would have slain the Irish dragon too but it was eaten during the first recorded potato famine. There were no dragons in Scotland as they rightly refused to live there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)