Now I have never liked and nor will I ever use the word " scum " for our rivals ( I know all closet rivals use it for each other ) I mean I can hardly greet most of the people I grew up with is " a up scumbag " and quite frankly I think its a bit silly ! Walking to the ground last night with my 12 year old son , both with our Notts jackets on , a car full of Forest fans sneered and the kids in the back ( I can forgive kids , kids are kids ) thought it was hilarious then when making the mad dash across the road from the cattle market a group of grown men deliberately stood in our way , through their hands in the air and let out a huge bellow of " you reds " . Just walking around the ground you get the feeling their fans think they are superior ( I know their team is unfortunately ) to us . And what was that about , some of their fans being cheered after being evicted from the Kop for daring to sit with their workmates ! I know all clubs have their idiots but it has always seemed to me Forest have more than their fair share . Just a couple more points , I wouldn't have liked to have been that bloke in the yellow jacket on the Kop , now that was banter, we where sat in the Pavis stand closer to the Family Stand and we could see him ! Last point on Forest fans , I remember sitting with a bunch of my mates who where Forest season tickets holders ( one couldn't make it so had given me his for the day ) when they played Notts a lifetime ago now . When Notts scored ,Richard Dryden I think it was in a 1-1 draw I was the only one who jumped up in a sea of red ! I didn't half take some fearful and quite nasty stick to be honest and that was just not only from my mates !! Anyway , it was a great day , they absolutely battered us but I took great delight winding them up " on the balance of play a draw was a fair result " I could see the steam coming from their ears