+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our team for the match at Bristol City

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Our team for the match at Bristol City

This is for any reds fan on here of course, but Id like to ask those who have gone to see some friendlies and especially those who were there against Cov on Tuesday. Some of them have said they were 'quietly' impressed with what they saw even though it was only a friendly etc.
    So who do we all think are certainties to start for the opening day match at the cheesy slimebags team Bristol City ?

Id say Davies & MacDonald of course at the back (and one of them might be the new captain as well) . I cant say Yids though because Im really not sure if he will still be with us.
    I was willing to give Isgrove some time after his apparent lack of gametime at Saarfampton, but it sounds like hes been ace so hes got to be a definite starter as well along with Moncur obviously. And I was thinking Bradshaw as well but I really cant be sure about that to be honest.

And then again theres the question of will Hecky go with 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 etc. ? Hey dont ask me, Ive got no idea lol.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.